EPISODE 36

"Sasuke, let's break up."

Silence

Seconds after, a burst of ascending laughter ruled the background which sent shivers to her body. It sounded so much like a demon ready to kill its victim. He gradually broke the hug as he looks deep into her pale eyes. His face remains firm, curving a creepy smirk throughout. The woman was taken aback as a natural response. She's freaking scared!

"What did I just hear?" He asks, frosty.

Hinata began to panic, following his every moves fearing he'll hurt her anytime soon.

"I think I have hearing problems lately," he said with a blank expression.

"Sasuke..."

The man leans closer and kisses her lips. "I really love your voice when you say my name," he kissed her again, "It's sexy."

The woman looks away, terrified. This man is not the Sasuke she fell in love with. This person is different.

Meanwhile, the raven kisses her neck not letting her go. "Ah, you said you want to break up with me," he bites the flesh making her winced but he's a bastard and for some reason, he loves how her voice toned.

"Please, Sasuke... don't..."

"Shhh... I'm not gonna hurt you. I love you, okay, Hina? I won't hurt you, I promise."

"I-I want break-up. Please, Sasuke..." She murmurs, scared to realize he isn't letting her go.

Yes, since he brings her closer once more. "But why?" He asks even though he knew the answer beforehand. "Do you love someone else?"

"No, Sasuke, I love you, and I know you know that."

"I know and you know I love you. I love you so much."

The woman closes her eyes and her shaking hands' try to push him away but failed. "Our relationship is toxic. Please... let us grow. Trust the proper timing. I love you, Sasuke. It's only you but please don't be like this."

"And why is it toxic?" He whispered.

Hearing those, she wanted to scream. She wanted to explode! He never understands what she meant and it makes her furious. His mind is totally close. It's scary!

He began to cry and it sounded unusual. "I am like this because I love you. I can't live without you. Please, let's get married, please, please, Hinata. Let's get married. I-I can give you everything. I can give you what you want. Let's live together, only the two of us... I want you to be my wife, okay?"

"I am scared."

He smiles yet it curves freaking scary. "I'm just protecting you. I'm scared too, I'm scared you'll meet someone that will make you forget about me. I don't like that. I'll go crazy, Hina. I'll go crazy."

"You'll not lose me, Sasuke. I'm going to find myself, alright?" She whispered, cupping his pale cheeks gently. "I am in love with you. It is just, that the reality is different from the romance you fantasize about. I am doing this for you. I am doing this for us."

His face is back to being cold and stoic, staring at her without remorse.

"Sasuke?" She called him, begging.

"Alright," he said, genuine. "If that's what you want."

Just hearing his response made Hinata's manner glad. "Sasuke...Thank you. That's all I wanted to hear from you," She cried with a trace of joy in her eyes. She hugs him tight showing she's thankful. Very thankful!

But the man has another response reserved. The genuine smile fades because he's a sociopath and he hates losing to anything. He took the small pouch from his pocket and then poured the substance on the cloth. "You should know how nasty I am, Hina..." He exclaimed, unbothered. "Do you know how crazy I am?" He added, smiling. He needs to buy time for the substance to purely refine unto the cloth.

Naive, she unconsciously broke the embrace, and in just a swift, he put the fabric on her nose. The woman panicked but Sasuke held her tight. He is stronger than her so the crime doesn't bother him so much. Her struggles never made his mind chaotic because he's a bastard. And he had the audacity to shed his cold tears. How reassuring.

Meanwhile, Hinata feels her system is shutting down. She can't even think anymore. Her eyes are tired and so is her mind. She wants to be free but the substance is too strong. Then, everything went dull and dark.

Silence

The man hugs her vulnerable body, scanning her face. At that moment,  he can't help but fall in love over and over. How can she be this perfect? She's so stunning. He wasted no seconds as he carries her out of the apartment going to his car. When everything is settled, he drives back home holding her hand firmly.

She gasps, dealing with the heavy headaches she obtained while inhaling the substance beforehand. She roams her eyesight and fear instantly crowded her system. She realizes this is Sasuke's room. She gulps as she grips the sheet tightly. She closed her eyes to calm her demeanor. Her trembling body awkwardly gets up from the bed.

Her shaking hands clutch the knobs and she quivers realizing it was completely locked from the outside. She almost collapses, horrified. She's so tired of this. She doesn't want this. She never aims for this!

Tsunade began tapping her index finger and it was the only sound dominating the room for a moment.

Tap

Tap

Tap

"What did you do to her?" She asks, authoritative.

"We'll live together."

"I see."

Tap

Tap

Tap

"I think I've gone crazy."

"It's because your pride won't let her go. Your love is too much that it's becoming unhealthy," she added.

"I know," he said, running his hand throughout his hair. "It's because I love her so much."

Tap

Tap

Tap

"You don't really wanna hurt her, do you? I can see fear in your eyes. I know you're scared too."

"I can't let her go. I can't."

"Tsunade-sama," Yamato called her.

The woman raises her hand in midair to suppress the detective from interfering with their conversation.

"Sasuke," her voice echoed inside the room. "You called us for our advice, don't you? I think you are looking for a sign to tell her the truth." She added.

The man curves a creepy smirk saying, "I love your statement.

"Sasuke."

Silence

"Let her go. Tell her the truth because that's true love." She stops tapping her finger adding, "And in love, there is no fear."