EPISODE 33

In Sasuke's apartment

Yamato slammed the cheque against the solid desk. But the raven remains unbothered as he tastes another can of beer.

"Rest assured I never spend a single coin of your money. I don't need to in the first place!" He's pissed. "Look, kid. I'm doing my job refined here, alright? Expect that I won't be toying her mind anymore," he breathes heavily. "If it wasn't because of Itachi, I will never get involved with your business too! Hinata deserves to know everything! She deserves to know what you've done! And you, Sasuke―"

He was cut off by the raven's sudden death glare, "What did you say?"

"Don't you ever threaten me, boy. I hold your deepest secrets remember that. If you plan to kill me, it's fine but let me remind you that every conversation we had has been fully recorded. How's that sound?"

"Tch, you think you can scare me?" He smirks, "I have nothing to lose in case you forgot."

"Really."

Silence

"I talk to your psychoanalyst. Tsunade suggests you'll need immediate rehab. Boy, your case is complex!"

"Forget it."

Yamato chuckled, "Please, don't be a sh**!"

"I just want Hinata by my side. I don't need anything else."

"Are you hearing yourself? How can you be selfish? Your love for her is unhealthy! You're breaking in on her apartment for f**** sake! Who knows what you've been doing to her while she's asleep. Don't you realize it isn't normal? You're a creep! And guess what? We're f****** here to convince you for your mental rehab but then you're making our job difficult! Why don't you widen your perspective?"

"Oh."

"What the f*** kid. You're obsessed and it's never fine! Why don't you realize we're doing this for you? Sacrifice Sasuke! Sacrifice! Alright?"

At school

"Kayaahhh! I'm part of Sasuke's team! Ahhhhhh!" Screamed one of Sasuke's fangirls.

"I know! Me too!"

"Okay b*****! Calm the freaking down!" It was Sakura. "Can you please, let me finish? Ahem! So, back to what I'm talking about earlier. Our section will be divided into two groups."

Murmurs―

"Quiet!" She screamed making everyone intimidated. "Wew! So, here's the final list. Group one!"

1. Sasuke

2. Ino

3. Naruto

4. Girl A

5. Girl B

6. Girl C

7. Rock

8. Boy A

9. Boy B

10. Boy C

"Alright! Here's the list for Group two!"

1. Toneri

2. Boy D

3. Boy E

4. Boy F

5. Gaara

6. Shino

7. Hinata

8. Shikamaru