EPISODE 32

Her horrified eyes stared at the cold door handle. She's alarmed for she suddenly remembers those mornings when she had bruises around her neck when in fact it wasn't even there last night!

Her heart beats doubled as if it'll explode as seconds passes. The hand that went frosty once again reach the knob feeling the moment, deceiving herself that everything is just a nightmare.

How can it be possible someone is breaking into her apartment? She is sure she locks every door either windows before sleeping or when she's away!

Could it be? No, it isn't him. Ashamed, she shook her head and constantly reminds herself Sasuke will never do such. He has no reason to do that!

But, speaking of that man, he's being weird again. What's going on with his mind? Oblivious, she rushes and then dialed Sakura's number.

*ring

"Yow! Wazzup?"

"Sakura-chan!" She made sure her tone is lively.

"Yes? You alright?"

"Uhm... I'm just thinking, C-Can I have uhm..."

"Hey! What's the problem?"

"Can we have a girls' night?"

"A what?"

"I-I'm bored." She lied because she needs to.

"Hmmm... I don't know what's going on but, I'm in."

"I'll prepare my things now."

"Wait a minute, you mean now?"

"Yeah." She smiled. "Please, Sakura-chan."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes. Give me your address. Bye..."

"Huh? Uh, okay?"

Hinata hangs up the call, restless. She searches for the bag which she can easily put in the necessary things she needed. Everything is just crazy for a while. She can't stay in this place for now. What Yarah told her was spine-chilling. It's uncomfortable. Her phone rang and in her horror, she almost screamed seeing Sasuke's name on the screen. She gulps, fearing the next moments of her life.

She gets it that they are both in love but his actions are sometimes crazy. It's like, he's super dependent on her presence. It's not healthy. It's not normal. But for a while, she accepts the call. "Hi?" She whispered.

"Where are you?"

Terrified, she swallows the liquid inside her mouth before saying, "In Sakura's house."

"Why?"

What does he mean 'why?'

"I think, I need a girls' night."

"Open the door, please."

"What?" She's anxious, literally, her heart beats doubled thinking of another excuse just to be free from his presence.

"I told you, see you later, remember? I'll stay here tonight."

"..."

"Please, love..."

She sneaks into the peep-hole, panicking deep within because Sasuke's frameworks sent chills throughout her body. "..."

"I know you're inside. Open the door." He toned demanding.