EPISODE 51

She desperately excused herself in the middle of the assembly since the atmosphere chokes her so much! It blocks her from thinking wise. She developed instant anxiety just by seeing Sasuke. She's confused again. How to even deal with this? Her emotions are messed up!

She's married and she's in love with Toneri but the moment she saw Sasuke earlier, the moment he appeared, it's confusing!

She covers her mouth with disbelief as small tears cloud her vision little by little. Her mind is trapped in a chaotic scene. Is she? No, her tears finally fell.

Damn!

She's married! She's tied for f***'s sake! There's no way she's still in love with Sasuke. Her tragic sobs ruled the lonely cubicle as she trembles ceaselessly. Why is this even happening to her and why is he here?

Can't he understand the life they both chose? She's married! What on earth he never understood anything about it?

She wipes the tears off as she breathes heavily. She has a lot of questions in mind and a few of those don't make sense. Like, what happened to his rehab? What's the progress? Is he still the same crazy man he always wanna free on? Is he still a sociopath? 

What's going on? Three years! Three years had passed! She had moved on and he should move on as well!

What's more strange about this encounter is the fact that her heart still beats when he's around. What kind of misery is this? Hopeless, she let herself fall against the cold floor. She bends her knees in front and wrapped her arms around them.

What else she can do? Where else can she go and hide? What game is he playing this time?

Later on, her phone vibrates and it's her husband's name that appeared on the screen. She waited for another second to pass. She doesn't know what to say or how to start a conversation with him. Her mind is preoccupied with unnecessary thoughts.

The call ended but he called her again.

The moment she realized how persistent Toneri on making her happy and safe is adding to the idea of her giving up on everything they had shared. It's like, she's confused, angry, used, and more.

F*** this emotion! She's not vexed on everyone. She's upset more with herself. She's displeased with how weak she is. She's irritated by the concept of her still in love with the man who toyed with her before. That sh** is unfair. Too unfair for Toneri, for herself, for them.

Her phone rang once more. This time, she picked it up.

"Baby? Where are you? I'm worried, alright? Where are you?" His tone is sad which makes her feel bad, Too bad. "Please, come out and meet me in your office. I don't wanna go back there anymore." She begs.

She heard heavy breathing from the other line and at last, he replied, "Alright. I'll excuse for a while. Calm yourself. I'm here."

"Thank you," she said as another tear fell ceaselessly.

"It's gonna be alright. I promise," he assures her over and over.

"Don't hang up, just speak till I reach your office. I want to hear you talk. It makes me feel safe," she added as she wipes the remaining liquid from her eyes.

"I'm here."

She helps herself arise and fix everything. His voice makes her feel home, safe, and assured. She took the courage and walk down the hall reaching for Toneri's office. Her husband continued talking just to make her feel comfortable. She laughs when he starts to sing. His tune is distorted and she thought that's quite funny.