EPISODE 14

People exchange ideas as they prepare for the grand prom. Sakura is officially the class president after debating who will take over the vacancy since the previous one transferred school.

Toneri and his company entered the class with their usual annoying loudmouth. These boys are acting like a child!

Hinata and Ino arrange the table when Sasuke entered the class. As usual, some girls giggle as if they're always star-struck by this man.

As a response, the indigo-haired looks away, ashamed. She's desperate to forget everything that comes between them. It's honestly disgusting the more she thought about it!

She got it now why people should stay away from engaging in intercourse with just random people for you might get attached and develop unnecessary, one-sided feelings for them.

How devastating!

"Hinata-chan!" Screamed Ino. She's showing her puppy eyes that no one can resist. Hinata, on the other hand, gave her the gentle 'what' look.

"Can you please put these in the library? Pretty please..."

"I thought it's assigned to you?"

The woman leans closer as she whispered something. "I ask Sasuke-san for a date." She said, excited. "So, I wanna skip the class to buy clothes."

"What?!"

"Hinata-chan! Please!"

The indigo-haired gulps. Her heart beats doubled as she looks in Sasuke's direction. It's strange how she randomly feels insecure. Will he ask Ino to sleep with him too?

"Hina-chan..." Ino cut her deep notions.

"O-Okay..."

"Yay! Arigato, Hinata-chan! I love you. I love you!" Ino squicks as she kisses Hinata's cheeks. The woman just giggles as a mutual response. Damn! She needs to suppress herself from thinking about him! It's unhealthy!

She has many things to resolve such as; her family's murder. That's right, she needs to set her priority.

"Hey! Where are you going Ino?" Ask Sakura, pissed off.

But as naughty as she is, the blond runs away ignoring Sakura's threatening claims. "Ugh! That b****!" The pink-haired hissed. "Don't tell me, she left these all for you?"

"No worries. I got this!"

"Ugh! Stop being cute though!"

"What?"

"OMG! What am I even thinking." Sakura whispered, distressed. "Hey! You idiots!" She's referring to Toneri and his friends. "Get your a** here, now!"

"What do you want ugly?" Toneri mocks her making his gang laugh sarcastically.

"Stop watching hentai and get your a** here right now!"

"Sakura, I am fine," Hinata assured her, or at least.

"Nope! We should train these perverts how to be gentlemen!"

The gang rolled their eyes completely annoyed by Sakura's behavior. In the end, they walk toward the pink-haired just for her to stop bothering them. "Happy?" It was Toneri as he intentionally raises his eyebrow intimidating the woman more. "Now what?"

"Hina-chan, you go first."

"Hai..."

The woman remains hush while enduring the noise made by Toneri's gang. For a while, she's out of place and that's the nastiest feeling everyone could ever feel when joined in a strange group.

They entered the dusty section of the row and she loves how the area smells like an ancient museum!

Annoyed by the naughty noise, she walks ahead of them while searching for the shelf. She grips the book firm while reminding herself she needs to maintain her patience!

Damn!

These boys should act their age! Yet they remain stubborn! It makes her blood boil!

Irritated, she turns around so she can reprimand them with respect but Toneri suddenly tripped colliding against her body. They both outbalance and drop the books they held.

She's stunned to realize their position is embarrassing since Toneri is on top dominating her authority and it's an ugh!

His gang awkwardly stared at each other, shocked by what they were seeing. Literally, Toneri's lips are on Hinata's lips!

What the hell!

The man's cheeks crimsoned and he's terrified since it was his first kiss! Kayaaaah!

"You guys are okay?" One of his friends asks, not sure if he's just being dumb or what. He literally asks if they're fine although it's obvious they're not!

"Kayaaa!" Toneri screamed, shy. But the woman's heart is frosty and just gave him the 'what' look.

Literally, his cheeks are burning! "You!" He's pointing his cute finger at her. "T-That was my first kiss! Kayaaa!" He cried, somehow hurt. It's more like, he's acting dumb but cute at the same time.

Is this any type of comedy or something?

Meanwhile, Hinata rolled her eyes, pissed. How many times should she encounter a man kissing her? Ugh! She has no time dealing with this sh**! And so, she picks the books one after another saying, "When you're done, help me will you?"

Betrayed and molested, Toneri runs away to intensify his strange behavior. "Oi! What the heck dude?" Ask one of his friends.

Oh, my! What's wrong with that man? She asks inwardly.

He made sure his friends won't track him for a while. Nevertheless, he's avoiding them because for sure, they will just mock him and such a response is cringe!

Damn! That woman is Sasuke's new toy. It's definitely her!

Annoyed, he unconsciously traces his lips feeling Hinata's flesh. Those lips are perfect, smooth, and tempting! Suddenly, he slaps himself, cutting his thought of lust. Yow! What the hell bro? 

Honestly, he flings women before but no one has made an impact on him like this! Ugh! How annoying! He shook his head showing his chibi self. "My first kiss, nooo!"

Defeated, he constantly kicks the rocks as he let himself imagine pieces of stuff once more. He decided to go home to perhaps create a plan how to stop this irrational feeling he suddenly felt to an unexpected person.