EPISODE 17

Hinata composed herself not letting her pride fall into his lame trap. Honestly, what's up with this man? Later on, Sasuke knocked against the cold floor since his energy is draining, "Hey!" She screamed, terrified.

The raven gasps for air while looking so pale.

"Can you help yourself?"

"I don't think so."

In the end, Hinata helps him stand as she leads the way to his bedroom. The area is a little mess; a typical boy's room and it's dim too.

She helps him lie down and wraps the thick blanket over his body. He remains gasping for air. Hinata touches his forehead then she panics realizing his temperature is running high. "How did you end up getting sick?"

Sasuke won't tell her the fact that he secretly sneaks into her apartment last night. "Not sure," he coldly responds.

"Stay still. I'll get a towel."

By that, she leads her way to the bathroom and searches for the necessities. She wasted no seconds as she went back to the man. Damn! If not because of Itachi, she won't end up in Sasuke's place though.

Embarrassed, she curves a genuine smile and helps himself still since she can see how he shivers so much. As an initiative, she lowers the room temperature. "Let me undress you," she offered, blushing.

Allured by her beauty, Sasuke fixed his vision on her. But the way he stared is strange. It's like a desire and lust craving for her soul.

"You're soaking wet with your sweat! Let me help you change clothes," she added making the atmosphere awkward.

Meanwhile, he did not respond to either protest. It's like he's saying, 'Do whatever you want'

Hinata began to undress him. She's trying not to look at his broad body. Goodness! It's so wrong to fantasize about this man right now! She began wiping the sweat and it's annoying how her heart beats faster than ever! She gulps, fooling herself everything will be over soonest.

His response is evil since it's obvious he's teasing her by flexing his abs. He's indeed seducing the woman! How could she even concentrate on wiping his freaking body?

"Sasuke!"

"What?" He's playing innocent.

The woman rolled her eyes, irritated. This man is really something! Ugh!

"You're blushing." He said as he smirks feeling victorious.

Annoyed, she breathes inwardly so she can gain the last patience reserved. "Keep your mouth shut, okay?"

"You're f****** cute and I am turned on."

HOMAYGAWD! The butterflies on her stomach have gone wild! "Please, I beg you. Let me finish what I first intend to do, alright?"

Suddenly, Sasuke leans closer and dug his head into her shoulder. He is still catching his breath yet he manages to say, "You made me happy tonight. Thank you."

[Toneri's Club]

"What's wrong, boss?" Ask Kayo. This is where Sasuke collects his toys. Speaking of that man, why didn't he attend school earlier?

Toneri tastes another liquor feeling bored as time passes by. He can't help thinking about her. He knew she was his friend's f*** buddy. He even thought he'll kill her just how he responds to others.

He gulps another liquid, staring at the view of nothingness. He actually got the point of Sasuke killing them after he gets what he wants.

He doesn't want the attachment. He doesn't want women coming back to his place over and over begging to have an intimate relationship with him. Sasuke despised such things. When he's done, he's done.