EPISODE 23

"I think you're lying from the very beginning."

"What are you talking about?"

The tapping sound increases as minutes pass and it's kind of disturbing. "You are in love with her yet you chose to fool yourself."

"I think I want to die," he said as continued laughing.

"Are you taking your medications?"

"Of course."

"Good."

"Am I really in love?" He asks, curious.

Tsunade increases the pace of the finger taps and for a while, it's the only sound that echoes everywhere inside the dull room. "Uchiha." She called him with her eyes that have been frosty since earlier."Do you love her?" She asks recording every reaction he'll show.

"..."

"I'll ask one more time..."

Silence

"Are you in love with her?"

His eyes remain unexpressive yet he stared with no lies this time. He curves a broad leer saying, "I love Hinata. My love is too much that I can kill her." He confessed, finally. But the way he toned is spine-chilling! Perhaps, it's part of his character.

Hearing his response, Tsunade gradually suppresses herself from tapping her index finger further. "Good..." She said as if she won the conversation. "Very well, Uchiha."

He flinches, gasping for some cool air and roaming his vision analyzing his surroundings. He had fallen asleep since the travel distance is no joke! The travel time from Tokyo to Okinawa is indeed exhausting.

The bus continues to run along the busy road and he literally obtains jetlags. He shifts his vision to her, eyeing the woman as she is peacefully asleep. She's tired and it's obvious.

Shameless, he leans closer and kisses her temple. Feeling contented, he smiled because the happiness he felt deep inside is overwhelming.

He intertwined their hands fooling himself she is his lover. But, these emotions remain foreign to him. Is he in love? Or infatuated?

Nevertheless, he's glad and for a while, that's what matters. "Thank you for coming with me." He whispered.

Her tired eyes open, blinking while analyzing everything in her surroundings. Her unconscious mind gradually awakened telling her body to move and arise.

She can feel the rough touch caressing her pale face. The silhouette of a man is beyond perfection as he moves his arms brushing her hair. Although the vision is a blur, she can see him lying beside her as well. The warmth he offers gives her serenity she can never repay.

Wait, what?

Wait a minute...

She panics realizing it was Sasuke! As a response, she gets up covering her body as her self-protection. The adrenaline rush is too much and that's when she's fully awakened!

"What are you doing?" She screamed, almost terrified.

"What do you mean?"

"W-Where am I?"

"In our room..."

"Huh?"

Fascinated, he curves a smirk saying, "You're in my hometown. You agreed to come along. In case you forgot."

"Uhm..." Oh yes, perhaps she's dumb or something. Goodness! I almost screamed for nothing. "Where are we?"

"I rented a single ryokan. There's a hot spring bath here so I chose this place."

Roaming her vision, she notices how her clothes look different from the ones she wears previously

Roaming her vision, she notices how her clothes look different from the ones she wears previously. "Ahhh! Why am I wearing this? D-Did you change it by yourself?"

Sasuke, on the other hand, remains hush and he isn't sure how to respond properly.

"What?"

"You!"

"Who else will undress you then? You're bathing with your sweat earlier. I can't just let you catch cold or something."

"You can wake me up!"

"Why are you shy? I have seen every part of your body. You don't need to hide anything!"

Her cheeks crimsoned since what he proclaims is cringeworthy. "Pervert!" She screamed, throwing the pillow right on his face. But the man is insane and he foresaw her actions beforehand. He won't deny he loves how her cheeks flush cause she's f****** cute!

Later on, he pulls her closer making the scene steamy. "Now, I'm looking to the most beautiful woman I've ever seen..."

Stubborn, the woman struggles to get out of his firm grip because it's annoying how he's making fun of her. Ugh! This man is weird! "W-What are you doing?"

"I want to make love with you."

Damn! How can he even say that without feeling embarrassed?

Kayaaaah!

Since he is insane, he leans closer aiming to kiss her lips. But the woman squealed since she doesn't like how he became as intimate as this! "No, help! Someone is trying to r*** me!"

"No one will ever hear you. This is a private room," he scares her more because he realized, she's cuter when blushing.

"You! You're insane!"

The man is stubborn enough to kiss her forehead. It lasted for almost a minute making Hinata ashamed of how she screamed for nothing.

Ugh!

"Hina, I love you." He said, straight into her eyes, genuinely expressing what he truly felt.

"You're crazy!"

"Thank you."

As soon as he releases her body, she gets up and distances herself from him. "What now?"

"What do you mean?"

As they spoke, the dusk approaches creating a dull background. Yet his eyes are sharp to notice how beautiful her silhouette is.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asks out of the blue.

Oh, man! That question is cringe! How to even tell her this? Honestly, he's shy to ask her out and this is his way of doing the first step. "No reason." He said trying his best to lie to cover his stomped ego.

Then, Hinata's stomach growled. "Uh..." Well, that was awkward.

Smiling, Sasuke grabs her hand leading her out of their room. "Let's eat dinner, shall we?"