EPISODE 4

Miho adjusted his glasses while typing Hinata's information on Hiashi's database. He is the surgeon assigned to her father.

(clatters)

"I'm glad you found a job," he exclaimed while typing.

As a polite response, Hinata smiled saying, "Thank you."

"Don't stress yourself! You're too young to be problematic," he added, breaking the silence as he felt something is off about the woman's behavior lately.

Honestly, everything is a mess. She's hopeless. She's trapped in a box of immorality; of slavery. But, what choice does she have? And why life is unfair?

"Ms. Hyuga? You alright?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Well, looking at our schedule, we can do the operation this Friday. That's the soonest available day I can guarantee for you."

Just hearing those makes her happy, somehow.

"So, I need your signature here," he handed her the paper of agreements. She immediately signed it of course.

"We're settled. So, please be ready, alright? We can do this!"

"Arigato." She added and she's thankful enough for everything despite how she is dying deep inside.

"Take it easy, kid..."

The woman nods as she leads her way out of the room. While walking, she noticed a familiar person sitting and perhaps waiting for the queue.

Toneri? What is he doing here? 

Later on, his name was called and he immediately entered the room. The woman eyed the sign where he just walks in.

'Dr. Ruska―neurosurgeon'

What's with that man? Then, she slaps her face realizing she's peaking into someone's business! Grip yourself Hinata! It's time to prepare for school.

Train of thoughts invades her mind continuously. Her conscience drives her insane because everything has changed since she did 'that'. 

Maybe that's the natural response of human behavior particularly when you were raised with morality and value as the main foundation of the family. 

Actually, that's not the only problem here. In fact, she doesn't know how to face him, or even interact after the steamy night they've shared. 

She's trembling inside as she walks down the corridor on her way to her class. Steadily, she once again felt disgusted because she realizes, she's too young to do such a repulsive act!

She tightened her fist feeling annoyed by everything. Relax! Grip your sh** together!

She entered the room and awkwardly lowers her gaze. Well, everything seems normal; nothing unusual.

(inhale)

(exhale)

She's not sure whether Sasuke is in or not yet but it doesn't matter because she plans not to talk to him anyway.

"Yow! Miss Hyuga right?" Called the white-haired and he's in the mood to tease her, probably.

How annoying!

"Hey! You morons! What are you up to?" Screamed the pink-haired and she's pissed. "Can't you stay quiet for at least a day?"

"Blah blah blah! Here comes miss perfect!" Retaliates Shikamaru. "What's wrong with talking to her? We're just making friends!"