EPISODE 13

Junior Year

His hands traveled all over her curves as he caresses them firmly. Hinata's vision was fixed somewhere while Sasuke marks butterfly kisses on her neck.

She wants to scream since she's trapped in a dark loop of time. Does she still need to do this? Hiashi is dead and so is Hanabi. Therefore, she holds no reason for selling her body to earn money, right?

She felt disgusted as she eyed the raven as he continued kissing her body.

Why of a sudden, and for some reason, he's being gentle? His eyes...the eyes that always look frosty every time they do this seem to express a different perspective! It's never the same! Those eyes show expressions that are, odd making her heartbeats double.

How strange human behavior is? It's amazing how such matters manifest in the decisions we make. The rationalizations of those settlements which we use to explain, and even fool ourselves about why a particular decision was made.

Nevertheless, this man is mystifying!

He is now moving. Slowly at first while eyeing her seductively. He wants to see her face, how she reacts, and how her body collides against his.

She closed her eyes from time to time ashamed enough to stare back. He began to increase his pace, setting her mind in chaos. She tries suppressing the pleasure as he leans closer reaching for her neck and kisses the area with a rebellious heart.

"Let me hear your voice," he whispered, begging.

Tears came flowing from her socket thinking how did she end up doing this? She can feel it. This man only wants her body. Yes, only for that reason.

She suddenly remembers her family. Her sacrifices for them. By that, she felt empty embracing the pain she refuses to acknowledge beforehand.

A sudden grunt makes her demeanor unsettled. She realized he's done. She stared at how he remained to look while catching his breath anticipating her every move. Later on, he lets his body collapses right on her neck feeling the warmth they shared.

"Sasuke-san," she called his name while fixing her sight on the ceiling. "I think I lose on this game."

Silence

"Let's stop this."

Sasuke's eyes widened. Yet he remains still. Those words coming from her are just...

"Let's stop this..."

Those words echoed everywhere his senses breaking his heart one at a time. Indeed, the impact is quite heavy and he despised it so much!

Damn!

"So, you finally admit your defeat?" He toned sarcastic.

"Yes." She exclaimed, helping herself get off the bed. She searches for her clothes and gradually wears them back.

She feels so empty yet she wants to be alone. She plans to look for another job and she pledges she will never do this type of living!

Meanwhile, Sasuke sits on the edge, naked, and vulnerable at the same time. His vision is fixed on her as she wears the remaining garments.

His passionless character is showing. "Alright," he simply said as if the nights they've shared meant nothing to him at all.

Distressed, the woman manages to smile to show her full gratitude. "Do you still need my signature?" She asks, saddened.

His eyes shine like an impassive figure continuously eyeing his prey. "No. You don't need to sign it."

"Alright," she forced a smile making the atmosphere light, "I'll take my leave. Thank you, Sasuke-san."

The raven remains hush, confused about how should he respond. Hence, he stared emotionless, and later on, he curves a small smirk realizing he won the bet. He felt alive! His ego and pride celebrate inwardly.

But, why is he unsatisfied? It's like, something is missing...

Do people even know what's inside a sociopath's mind?

Everyone shall understand he lacks empathy. And he will stick to his concept as always. He will never beg anyone to stay. He will never chase a woman whom he has used.

Well, those women he slept with before are now rotten on the grave anyway. They are dead. He only sees them as an object that can be easily disposed of whenever he won't need them anymore.

But her, why is he keeping her alive? It has been a year and months since he decided to toy her around. What does this woman do to him? He's been breaking the rules for her. 

Damn!

This is humiliating!

Meanwhile, Hinata is about to clutch the knob when Sasuke hugs her from behind. She's startled, and as a response, she stops moving further.

He's despicable to rest his face on her shoulder reminiscing this moment even for the last time.

"Sasuke-san?"

"Thank you. You gave me an interesting game."

People should understand that sociopath thinks irrationally. They do things out of the blue. Like, it doesn't make sense when you think about it. Their minds are simply...complicated.

"I am hurting..." She winced since Sasuke's embrace became a little uncomfortable Wait, isn't he obsessed with her? Why is he letting her go then?

Pride.

Because of his pride and ego.

And the truth that he isn't totally in love with her stops him from chasing this woman. That's right, he will never beg for anyone to stay. He will never!

"I enjoyed your body. Our s** is amazing. I am in love with your body. Thank you, Hinata-hime," he said, digging himself into her hair deeper.

"Sasuke..."

He's trembling inside and this sh** is weird! He only feels this odd sadness because of her. What the f***!

"You're amazing, Hinata."

She felt scared by the way he spoke those words. This man is extremely weird. And that drives her to run as far as she could. She tried composing herself while escaping the scary prison. Finally, she can breathe! She's free! She's secured!

He remains to stare at the door, naked. Later on, he clenches his fist, angry and depressed.

Then, he went inside the bathroom letting the warm water drip all over his broad body. He runs his hand on his hair and constantly brushes it fooling himself it was Hinata's fingertips.

How pathetic!

He dries himself and walks toward the bed, empty.

Wait, doesn't he like serenity? But such deafening silence chokes him!

Sh**!

This isn't good!

Miserable, he lies about where Hinata lay earlier. It's amazing how the sheet adapts her fruity scent and he f****** loves it!

He blinded his sight with his palm feeding his ego with self-deceptions. Indeed, his life is pitiful, denying the fact he's deeply hurt. "Damn! I need to find a better woman than her."