EPISODE 49

Tokyo

Sasuke landed another heavy punch on Itachi's feature. The young raven beats and blows as if he plans to kill his older brother anytime soon. Itachi let the heavy hands hit his face. His nose is bleeding incessantly. What's going on with his mind? What is this heavy feeling inside his heart?

Itachi never retaliates for he knew, Sasuke is dying inside. It's painful to see the only woman he loves marrying another man. No matter how tough he is. No matter how cold his behavior is. Seeing her fall for another man drives him insane. If he can just undo the choice he did then, he'll choose to cage her and continue to become selfish.

He landed another heavy punch. Both are catching their breath. He can visualize Hinata's face. How happy she is with Toneri. How happy she is without him anymore. Those scenes torture him so bad. It breaks his heart piece by piece!

As he landed another punch, he let himself set the tears free and they poured continuously.

This is not him! He is strong. He is tougher than this! But why when it comes to her, he willingly falls to his knees. This sh** is heartbreaking.

Almost seven months. Seven f****** months! All he did was think and hallucinate about her.

Later on, Itachi coughs blood. It seems he's tired as well. Then, he manages to chuckle as if he never mind the pain physically. What else can he offer? If this can make Sasuke feel better so be it. He slowly wipes the red and stingy liquid off as he manages to stand on his balance. His vision is a blur but Yamato assists him with a wink.

Tsunade who stands near them remains silent. She eyed the three because she can feel Sasuke's disappointment.

"Tsunade-san." Yamato cut her deep train of thoughts.

She didn't even realize they were standing beside her already. She's quite focused on the young Uchiha. "Let him express himself for a moment," she toned depressed.

"Hai."

"Are you, alright?" She asks Itachi.

"No," he said telling her the truth. It's not about his physical pain anymore. It's about the pain and suffering of his little brother too. It's agonizing seeing him this way.

"I'll deal with this. Give us privacy," she said authoritatively.

Itachi and Yamato never wasted any seconds as they lead the way out the rooftop.

Sasuke remains firm eyeing the buildings below. It's like, his heart died the moment he saw them exchange vows. That should be him. It should be him. But, he can't completely hate Toneri for stealing her. He can't hate him enough. Ironic isn't it? He even gave his permission for the man to love her. So, who to blame? Who to f****** blame? Himself? His mental disorder?