EPISODE 31

"You bought this?" Hinata asks as she scans the car Sasuke allegedly bought.

"Yup. Yesterday."

"This is Porsche. This is expensive. Where did you get the mon―" She was taken aback as she felt it was not right to ask how he earns his money. In fact, she knew the dirty business he belongs to and she doesn't need to confirm nor make the atmosphere awkward, "Sorry."

Sasuke curves a beam, unbothered. "I'm alright."

"This is pretty." She is genuinely glad but kind of sad for some reason. The man opens the door for her so she can get inside and so she did. They are still inside the campus. She watches him get in and finally drive the vehicle.

A minute of silence―

Sasuke gave the passcard as they approach the campus security. For some reason, she's happy but the fact that he's earning money illegally is disturbing. She gulps while Sasuke drives the car along the busy road. Her eyes fixed in front when he intertwined their hands firm.

"What's the problem?"

"Nothing." She lied.

"You don't like this? Shall I pick another brand?"

"What? No. What are you talking about? I'm just thinking about something. It has nothing to do with this car," she panics.

"Tell me."

How to even confront him without getting offended?

"Love?" He called her once more.

"Um. No, nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she said forcing her face to curve a fake smile just to make him less worried. "Are you taking me home?"

"No."

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"Surprise."

"Ah..."

For some reason, she's nervous and this sh** is weird! Currently, she's unemployed and the money she earned last time from Sasuke has diminished. She has bills to pay and that includes the continuation of her parent's investigation. Life is so hard in reality. The last time she checks her balance online, the amount is dismaying. She badly needed a new job.

"What's the matter?"

"No. Sorry, It's nothing."

Sasuke won't buy it. He knew something is bothering her. He tightened the grip on her hand saying, "I'm here. I'm always here."

Just hearing those somehow gives peace of mind to her. "I know. Thank you." She said as she curves another smile.

"Call me love, please," he said.

"Stop being flirty! You're driving."

"Tss! I never hear you call me like that. Don't you love me?" He's being childish.

"Sasuke!"

"I love you," he exclaimed, kisses her hand, and slowly curve a creepy grin. "And you're not allowed to leave me."

That sent shivers on her body. Sometimes, he can be gentle, and sometimes he's scary. The way he occasionally acts is still odd for Hinata. She's alarmed the moment he grips her hand tightly. He held her as he plans to crush her soft flesh against his hand. "Sasuke, I'm hurting," she winced.

He's back to being something or maybe someone she doesn't know. "Sorry. Just wanna remind you."

She gulps. Why of a sudden, he's acting weird again?