~ 34 ~

*Felix's POV*

Felix looked in his clothes draw, contemplating whether on not he was mentally strong enough to wear his new skirt. He wanted to, a part of him also wanted him to see how Chan would react. In the end, he decided to go with it. He paired it with a casual t-shirt but also wore one of his silver earrings, making the outfit look somewhat fancy in a way.

He didn't know where they were going but since it was Chan, he guessed it was probably somewhere nice.

He noticed that he still had ten spare minutes so he decided to look for Chan. However as soon as he opened the door, the man was standing right in front of him. And damn he looked good. He took in every detail of Chan's outfit. He looked like a model. Except even better looking than what a model was supposed to look like.

He didn't realise, but Chan must have been looking at him too, as they were interrupted by Changbin. "Are you two just going to keep looking at eachother or..?" He then walked off.

He once again, flushed a deep red, and looked at the ground trying to hide it.

He heard Chan clear his throat and ask "ready to go?"

He was too embarrassed to speak, he could only nod his head. He suddenly felt Chan get closer to him, his heart started to race. He kissed him on the forehead, then leaned close to his ear, "you look beautiful, baby boy."

Well, time to go jump out of a window.

"T-thanks. You look handsome."

Chan laughed, "thank you."

My lord his laugh is so heavenly.

They got in the car and started their drive, Felix asked where they were going, and to no surprise, it was some fancy restaurant.

"Chan?"

"Yeah baby boy."

"Can we go to the park after dinner?"

"Sure can baby boy, but why?"

Felix panicked, "uhm i want to play."

Chan laughed "How cute."

Felix slapped chan across the arm. "Stop it."

"Owww stop what."

"Stop calling me cute. I am not cute."

"That's what cute people say."

They bickered like this for the rest of the drive. It was light and happy. Felix enjoyed Chan's company. A lot.

He'd realised that he was starting to forget the pain of his past. He had things to look forward to. He didn't feel as lost as a person. This was something he hadn't noticed until recent. It was as if Chan was his saviour. Chan was pulling him out of the ditch that he had dug himself. And he was grateful.

They got to the restaurant after the playful drive and took their seats across from eachother. Felix saw the foods on the menu and was instantly able to pick out his favourites, he'd always attended business meetings at fancy places with his f- the man. So it wasn't too difficult.

He'd decided and was waiting for Chan to order when he caught the eyes of the boy across from him. Chan rested his elbows on the table with his face in his palms, a small smile played on his face and his eyes were squinted. He looked so cute.

"Ready to order?"

"Hm? Oh yeah." He immediately looked away and sat upright, calling the waiter over.

He was embarrassed to be caught. How adorable. Felix laughed to himself which earned a small glare from Chan who was ordering.

He realised the waiter had walked away after taking Chan's order. "Hey! You didn't let me order!"