~ 22 ~

*Felix's POV*

Felix felt his heart race as a hand snaked around his stomach. A thousand thoughts ran through his mind, how did this stranger get into his room? He thought he had locked the door. Was this person going to kill him? Felix was more than scared.

"Stop." Felix felt his tense body relax automatically upon hearing the familiar voice. "Stop, please. I don't like seeing you cry baby boy." Chan whispered, brushing his lips against his ear. Felix shivered.

Yeah right. Like he cared.

Felix didn't bother to turn around to face him. "Stop pretending like you care." Felix said softly, trying not to hurt himself too badly. Though it still stung to think about.

Silence. Chan didn't answer at all, instead, he just tightened his grip on Felix's waist. Right after his tears had just stopped, he felt his eyes sting yet again and saw his vision blur. He blinked, a tear dropped from his eyes.

*Chan's POV*

Chan was conflicted. He didn't know what to do.

He had his arms wrapped around Felix's small waist when he felt wetness drip onto his arm. The boy was crying, and he didn't know what to do. 'Stop pretending like you care.' He had said to him. Was he the reason he was crying in the first place?

Chan's intentions weren't to make Felix upset. In the hallway, he had spotted his father standing by the door, hidden from everyone's view, simply watching everything unfold. He held a stern face and Chan knew that if he admitted to having feelings for Felix right then and there, it would've been not him, but Felix that got hurt.

That was the very reason he had tried to disappear from his life, but Chan's desires and needs to have the boy by his side had gotten the best of him. And so he was back, and he wanted to tell him so bad how much he liked him and cared for him. But he simply couldn't.

"Felix I-" he started but was cut off.

Felix turned around and faced Chan, his grip being forced away, "look, I live here now and if you're really Bang Chan, son of president Bang, that means you do too. We may have played together as kids and I like that I got to know you as an older boy, but please, stay away from me." He finished, looking down at his feet and playing with the hem of his shirt.

Chan was taken aback. Stay away? Did Felix really not want him near him? But he thought...did Felix feel nothing towards him at all?

Chan didn't know if he could do that. Staying away from the one person who was on his mind basically 24/7...

"No" he answered sharply, barely even thinking about his answer.

Felix raised his head and stared into Chan's eyes. God that look that made his heart race. Felix was so cute but also hot as fuck at the same time and Chan honestly didn't know how to deal with it.

He watched his mouth turn into a frown and his eyes turn glassy. It hurt to see Felix so upset because of him. He was the one making Felix cry. "Please Chan" he begged, "stop playing with my heart." He spoke softly before running off and out of the room.

Chan just watched him. There was no use in running after him if he'd only keep running away.

Chan needed to numb this pain he was feeling, Chan needed alcohol.