~ 3 ~

*Jisung's POV*

Yesterday, jisung spent the whole day with Minho. They walked around like a real couple and held hands, like a real couple.

It felt great.

But today, the class was scheduled to do rock climbing, which meant no quality time with Minho.

Oh well jisung sighed.

------

"Okay next, we have Lee Minho vs Han Jisung"

Jisung and Minho both looked at eachother "game on" Minho said, adding a secret wink.

Jisung blushed and got himself into the harness, hands fumbling because of the distraction.

Once he finished, he gave Minho one last glance. That was a mistake.

The belt outlined every part of minho. From his defined thighs to his big di- Minho coughed awkwardly as he felt Jisung staring him down.

Oh right, rock climbing

Jisung shook his head to clear his thoughts and listened out for the whistle to signal 'go.'

"3, 2, 1, " and the whistle blew.

Jisung flew through the course, practically jumping to grab onto the next rock on the wall.

He beat Minho to the top and he felt proud of himself to say the least. Once Minho got there, he started doing his celebration dance "Hannie wi-ins Hannie wi-woahhhhh ahhhhhhhh help!"

A string from jisungs harness had come loose, causing Jisung to fall to one side.

Jisung looked down, it was a looong way. He tried to steady his breathing by taking deep breaths in and out. He was going to be okay.

It wasn't working. Nothing was working. He looked up and saw another wire thinning by the millisecond, "Help!!!" He belted, his voice strained.

He squealed, fearing for his life that was held up by one string at the moment.

He heard some people gasp and scream 'jisung', he assumed that it was his friends.

But a voice laced with hidden worry and panick blocked out every other little sound, he turned to see Minho. Minho. Minho could always calm him down.

"Shhhh it's okay Jisungie, I'm here with you." He cooed.

Minho reached out and grabbed onto Jisungs hands, slowly and gently pulling him towards his chest, and the last wire snapped.

Jisung tightly squeezed his eyes shut, expecting impact from the hard ground. But no, when he opened his eyes, he was safetly cradled to Minhos chest. Safe. Out of harms way. All thanks to Minho.

He wrapped both his arms tightly around Minhos waist as they slowly lowered themselves down together.

As soon as Jisungs feet touched the ground, he reluctantly released his arms from Minho. He turned and began to walk away toward his friends with shaky legs. But he felt something grip his wrist. He twisted the top half of his body to around to face Minho and saw that he was staring at him longingly. "Jisung, don't go."

Jisung had no time to respond, Minho dragged him by the hand and crushed him to his chest. Jisungs face was buried into Minhos shirt and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around his back, holding him tight.

Jisung always felt safe in Minhos arms. He always found a way to cheer him up in situations and help him through his bad days.

Minhos chin rested on Jisungs shoulder and Jisung was comfy.