~ 8 ~

*Changbin's POV*

Changbin watched with wide eyes as he saw Felix and Chan hugging through the bushes, Felix's head against Chan's chest with Chan's arms wrapped around Felix's waist. He knew that Chan had an interest, but he didn't know it was that bad...and he didn't know that Felix liked Chan.

It was always Chan. Never him.

Oh well, he didn't want these mushy feelings anyway.

He could just get rid of them.

He snapped a few photos and tiptoed out of the forest and back to the cabin.

*Chan's POV*

"Chan...do you do hugs?"

No. He didn't.

But he would. For Felix.

He opened his arms and almost immediately, the small body of Felix was in his arms, head against his chest.

Chan honestly didn't know how to deal with hugs, he wasn't used to people touching him except for when it was in a sexual way.

He realised that Felix's arms had come around his waist and were squeezing his stomach, he felt warm where Felix touched, he felt his heartbeat speed up.

Chan hesitantly put his arms around Felix's small waist and as he felt his stomach through his thin shirt, he wondered if this boy ate enough. He was so thin that it was a little bit concerning.

Chan rested his chin on Felix's head and sighed.

A sudden question came to his mind, "Hey Felix"

He waited for Felix's reply, "yeah"

"Can I ask you a question?"

He waited again, "um, sure"

"Why were you crying?"

He heard silence. He wanted to know who hurt his baby, but it seemed like Felix wasn't ready to tell him.

"Felix?"

"Uh...it was, oh...n-nothing."

Hmm okay.

Felix had left the cabin before Chan, so he had absolutely no idea who it could've been.

That frustrated him.

But he also had another question,

"Felix why are you in our cabin?"

He felt Felix take a deep breath before answering,

"I got kicked out of mine for hitting bambam"

Chan smiled to himself. Now that he could think straight, he found the idea of his father and Felix being similar in any way absurd. He was glad to know that Felix could handle himself, with Changbin's plan, he would need it. Chan would still stay by Felix's side though, because he felt the need to.

"Hey Felix, I'm really glad that you don't hate me for tonight"

Silence.

After a little while more of holding eachother, they released eachother from the embrace and went back to their cabin in silence, nothing heard except for the tweeting of birds in the still air.

*Felix's POV*

"Hey Felix, I'm really glad that you don't hate me for tonight"

Felix almost laughed out loud.

He didn't hate chan, hate was a very strong word. He simply disliked his actions at times, his violence, his cold demeanour that he walked around with.