~ 4 ~

*Chan's POV*

Chan woke up to his body covered in sweat. Annoyed, he kicked off the thick blankets and tried to fall back asleep.

But not long after, he felt them being pulled back up to his hips.

What?

Chan, half asleep, dragged himself up, with his legs still covered by the blankets. He harshly blinked a couple of times before running a hand through his messy, blond hair as he stretched out his arms and turned his head to his side.

He spotted a certain small boy laying with the blankets pulled up all the way to his chin, crouched into fetus position.

Chan smiled and laughed a little.

Cute

But, why was he here? Again. Chan definitely wasn't complaining, this would explain why he woke up in sweat.

The small boy begun to stir and Chan, panicked, threw himself back into sleeping position.

He didn't want the boy to go. He pulled him closer to his body, hoping that the boy would fall back asleep.

He felt the boy tense before he carefully lifted himself out of Chan's arms. Chan sighed and rolled to the other side of the bed, disappointed.

******

Chan's roommates had snuck out around midday to break into the campsite next door, saying they had friends from that school. It was now around 4, and Chan had been lazing around for hours, bored out of his mind.

He fell back onto his bed and placed one of his arms underneath his head.

He wanted to see the boy again. His soft, light brown hair that fell perfectly onto his forehead. His cute nose, and his small lips that he had only seen in a frown. His-

Chan's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the loud, obnoxious voice of his friend.

He sighed as he pulled himself up into sitting position, feet now touching the ground, with his legs off the side of the bed, hands intertwined and in between his thighs.

"Oh hey Chan, this is Bambam and this is Jackson."

Chan's eyes panned to see two boys standing with his friend, sly smiles slapped on both of their like his, peirced faces.

He didn't like the feeling he got off those two, but he brushed it off and greeted them with a manly slap on the back.

"Hey I'm Chan."

"You seem pretty cool Chan, you should come to the party tonight" the thinner looking one suggested.

A party seemed fun.

"Are you guys bringing drinks?" He questioned.

The two boys belted out laughter as if the question was a joke before answering, "of course. "

"When does it start?"

"7"

"I'll be there." Chan answered without a second thought.

The boys smirked and matched eyes with eachother before Chan's friend, who obviously didn't see the look,   grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the drawer and walked out with the two boys in tow.

What were they up to?

Frankly, Chan wasn't really interested and didn't really care.

He angled his arm towards the direction of his face to read his stolen, golden watch, noting that he still had plenty of time.

He could get himself ready in a couple of minutes and so, to pass time, he decided to grab a pack of smokes for himself.