~ 5 ~

Chan lost it.

He couldn't bare the though of his boy being hurt by someone like Changbin, nor did he want to.

He crossed the room faster than lightning, watching how the boy jumped out of the way at the sight of him.

Chans veins were popping.

He picked him up by the collar with both hands and slammed him against the wall, leaning closer to his face as he spoke so the boy could not hear,

"Don't. you. dare." He let through his teeth in a monotone.

Changbins head rolled around the sides before he was able to finally meet Chans eyes. He smirked before releasing a light, sadistic laugh, "you've softened."

The fire burned deeper.

He hadn't grown soft.

He let one hand off the collar, pulled it back and shot it forward straight into Changbins ugly expression.

Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth. Yet he still held his smirk.

Chan hit him again, and again, and again. Red seethed through the cracks in between his teeth. He still held the aggravating smirk.

"Punching me isnt going to prove anything," he breathed, the words rattling through his chest. "You've changed."

After years, in this very moment, Chan decided to finally accept the fact that Changbin was never going to be satisfied with anything Chan did.

That shoved forth memories and dark, pushed away feelings, but it was only the truth.

He let go of Changbin and made sure to push him down so he fell harder onto the ground.

He rolled his eyes as he saw the boy standing in the corner, hands covering his mouth in shock. He looked terrified.

Good.

He should be terrified of Changbin. Maybe he would finally see that he's not someone to mess around with.

Maybe, he wouldn't have to get hurt.

Chans eyes followed the boy as he hesitantly, but furiously, took large steps in his direction.

The boy stepped to Changbins side and he looked directly at Chan, fearlessly staring into his eyes.

"Why would you do that!? Are you a lunatic!?"

Wait, what?

Chan watched as Felix helped Changbin stand, holding onto his arm tightly.

It was now Changbin and Felix against Chan. Great.

Chan felt betrayed, the boy was never on his side in the first place, but did he really not hear a single thing that came out of Changbins dirty mouth? Did he not see the looks he gave Chan?

Of course everyone would side with Changbin. Everyone always sided with Changbin. Even his own parents did. How could he be so foolish to expect any better?

Chan was disgusted, he scoffed as he marched his way to the door of the cabin, making sure to give Felix's shoulder a good shove with his own on his way out.

*Felix's POV*

With the barge of chans shoulder, Felix was pushed to the side.

Ouch.

Blond boy was mad, Felix didn't know why.

He suddenly started punching Changbin, who was doing nothing but standing, So, what did he expect? Forgiveness?