~ 2 ~

"-mm cozy"

Chans eyes fluttered opened, he yawned, but then they shut again.

-----
*Chan's POV*

Chan woke up to something warm pressing against his front. He pulled his squishy pillow closer to him, and only then did he realise that it had a funny smell.

Alcohol?

As far as he can remember, Chan didn't drink last night.

He leaned his elbow against his mattress and elevated himself into a sitting position, the blanket sliding to around half way down the bed.

Chan rubbed his eyes harshly, trying to rid the sleep from them. In the process, he felt the blanket being pulled up again and he was abruptly knocked down by force.

He was now laying on top of a boy, elbows on either side of his soft baby face, legs on either side of his.

He had cute, light pink, cupids bow lips and his nose was like one of an infants.

His hair was a soft brown colour and Chan stroked a bit out of the boys eyes.

All he could do was stare in awe.

The boys eyelids started to slowly flutter open and as he stretched his arms up, his eyes widened and rested on the still staring Chan.

Chan could only now see his eyes that they were opened, and they were beautiful. A dark brown colour, which held such innocence but will-power.

They exchanged stares for a few seconds before the boy let out a startled scream.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Chan joined.

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH" he whispered as he slapped a hand over the boy's mouth.

He looked around to see if any of his roommates had woken up, but while he was doing that, he felt something slimy against his palm.

He slowly turned his neck towards the boy and looked him in the eyes, "you did not."

Chan removed his hand and wiped it on his boxers.

Oh right, he was in boxers.

From the pink on his face, the stranger had just noticed too.

Chan finally realised the situation they were in and let the boy up, removing his arms, only then did he note that both he and the boy were shirtless.

"Chan what the fUCK"

Chan whipped his head to the voice of his friend, panick flooded his mind and clouded his thoughts.

Oh no, he knew exactly what this looked like.

"H-he climbed into my bed and tried to seduce me" Chan said, pointing a finger at the boy but still facing his friend.

"Get lost you creep! I'm straight!" Chan screamed right into the boy's face before immediately looking back to his friend.

He only saw the back of the stranger leave through the door, his clothing in hand.

"Phew, he's gone" Chan breathed, acting relieved.

"Dude, nice one, now not only girls are trying to get in your pants, but even guys. Thats wack."

Chan laughed loudly in response.

*Felixs POV*

Oh iiiiii am the creep?????? Who was the one stAring at me while i was asleep!?