~ 12 ~

*Minho's POV*

The presidents son, dead?

No.

Never.

It couldn't be true, it was fake.

Wasn't it?

Minho felt light headed.

The floor was moving, he was about to land on his back, but a pair of arms had caught him in time.

Minho looked up at jisung, steady vision slowly coming back to him. His arms were wrapped around his back, holding him up. "Hyung, you too?"

Minho could now stand on his own, but he wanted Jisung to keep his hold. He liked the warmth his touch gave him.

Suddenly, he felt the warmth leave and fell to the ground, butt first. Pain erupted throughout his backside as he stood, he winced as he walked over to where jisung had gone; to Felix, who was on the ground panicking like crazy.

Oh no, did he know? How could he? Minho doubted it. He really hoped he didn't.

But no, it couldn't be possible. The more Minho thought, the more he couldn't believe it. The president seemed like the type of person to fake something like this.

But there was still that 'what if'

He didn't know what to do, or think.

*Felix's POV*

flashback

"Can you hold my hand please, I'm scared."

The boy looked at Felix with judging eyes, "no. You're 9, you can ask yourself."

Felix's heart dropped, he really didn't want to go alone. The last time he asked his dad for something...well, he didn't want to think about it.

"I won't play with you if you don't ask." Felix felt pressured, he had no other friends.

He put his hands on his shoulders, "Felix, this dinner party thingy has been very boring hasn't it?"

Felix nodded.

"You want to go to the park don't you?"

He nodded again.

"Okay, ask" he said as he turned Felix around and pushed him forward.

end flashback

"Hello? Felix? Felix!"

Felix's eyes shot open and the boy was gone. He looked around to realise that he was in the corner of his cabin, crouched into a fetus position on the floor. He unwrapped his hands from his knees, keeping one hand on the wall behind him which helped him to stand, and slowly came back to reality.

He felt weight on his shoulders and saw jisungs hands resting on them "Felix, are you okay?"

He asked himself this question honestly, was he? Even if he didn't remember much about him, this kid was one of his closest friends as a child. He had helped him through a lot, including the times when his father did...that.

Am I okay?

He felt tears spring to the corner of his eyes again as he was reminded of all the memories he had with this child who was now gone. He was the only one by his side as a kid, otherwise he probably wouldn't be standing here today, perfectly healthy.

He let out a shaky breath,

"No" he spoke before shoving his head into Jisung's shoulder and letting out body wracking sobs. Jisung placed his hand on Felix's back and rubbed up and down, comforting him.

"Shhh you'll be okay." He reassured.

But Felix didn't know wether he could believe him or not...

That night, his friends had left when they had to, although they had tried to stay for as long as possible, and comforted him for as long as they could.

He felt both grateful and thankful for their efforts.

But now he was alone, leaving him in the dark, surrounded by nothing but his own thoughts.

He turned on his side and rested a hand under his head, letting the blanket slide down.

He faced the empty space where chan would've been. "I need you" He whispered softly as he reached out to touch his face that wasn't there.

At a time like this, he felt like Chan could be the only one to truly comfort him.

It still confused him that Chan was the one he thought of in hard times instead of jisung now, he had decided to not acknowledge it for as long as he could. But now, it was on his mind. Why?

Just why, when he had known Jisung since middle school and Chan for only about a week, did he feel like Chan was someone he could trust as much as Jisung.

It was puzzling, his mind was drained. Felix felt overwhelmed with all that was going on. Maybe tonight, Felix's tired body could actually get some rest. Maybe his mind could finally be put to sleep after nights of staying awake and aware, worrying about Chan.

*Seungmin's POV*

It was late at night and Seungmin had found that he couldn't sleep.

Only one person crossed his mind, this person was someone he couldn't stop thinking about, wether it was day or night. Except at night, the thoughts became stronger.

His feeling became harder to control.

His only problem was that he didn't know if this person felt the same way back. He wished, he hoped...

He tossed and turned as he constantly though of what it would feel like to have this person in his arms as they lay together.

No. Seungmin you can't!

But he still did. He imagined the soft feel of his lips pressed against his own.

He imagined taking walks in parks and eating frozen yoghurt together.

The sparkly smile he smiled when he was having fun.

The way his eyes creased and almost disappeared whenever he was happy.

And he wanted to be that person to make him happy.

Ugh seungminnnnn!!

He had enough. He needed to get him off his mind or else he wouldn't be able to fall asleep at all.

Seungmin sat up and ripped the thick blankets off his body. He walked over to the bunker across from him and stood at its side for a good 10 seconds. This was something he needed to do.

He looked at the figure sleeping on his back and hopped onto the bed, putting each knee on either side of his body.

He watched as the whites of the figures eyes slowly became visible.

"Seungmin?"

Seungmin leaned down without hesitation and placed his lips roughly on the boys.

He almost immediately felt a kiss back and smiled. He slowly leaned more into the emotionless kiss and kissed harder, the sense of need taking over.

~~~~~~~~
A/N
...guys...5k, I- wow
Thank you sm I love you 🥺💓

IG | @/kaytaehyung