~ 30 ~

*Chan's POV*

Chan looked around the kitchen for a bottle to use for spin the bottle. He hadn't played party games in so long and although it wasn't crowded and he wasn't intoxicated, he still felt the rush of adrenaline seep in.

In the midst of searching the cupboards, he felt a presence stop behind him.

Slowly turning around, he placed his hand on the counter and rested the other by his side. "Changbin."

The other was avoiding Chan's eyes and trying to focus on anything other than him.

He didn't seem like his usual, cunning self. His physical appearance was also off, purple bags sat under his usually red eyes and his cheeks seemed hollow.

Chan took no pity on him.

"Chan." He breathed, "Chan I want to apologise to him...and to you. And to all the others we've hurt. Fuck it hit me hard when I thought you died. I hated feeling that way, it felt disgusting. I felt so vulnerable and It made me realise that..I don't want to make other people feel like that." His voice quietened nearing the end of his words.

Chan took in the whole speech. He could not believe his ears. The genuine tone had really caught him off guard, and although he could not see Changbin's eyes, he felt the sincerity.

How many nights had he stayed up thinking about this? He held a new admiration for Changbin.

"I'm going to the states tomorrow."

Chan froze. Changbin lifted his head to meet Chan's eyes for the first time, he wasn't lying.

"Why?"

"I need a change. Something new. I need to escape this image I've created for myself."

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"I- I don't know. I guess I wanted to avoid apologising before I left. But I've run out of time so here I am." He sadly laughed.

Silence followed the discussion, both of them in thought. Chan had hurt people too, it satisfied him because he didn't want to be the only one who had to feel like that. But he'd also realised how horrible it was, he had Felix to help him realise that. Changbin did it on his own, and he was more ruthless than what Chan had ever been.

He felt a pinch of respect towards him. He liked the idea of a 'change'.

"Hey Changbin...why don't you join us. We're going to play spin the bottle."

Changbin let out a small smile and nodded. "Sure."

The two walked out of the kitchen together after chan had found a bottle, and watched as they all stared at Changbin and whispered.

"Chan they're looking at me."

Chan let out an awkward chuckle, "ignore them."

Although he was almost one hundred percent sure Changbin was no threat, his protective instincts still kicked in and he immediately took the spot next to Felix, who had his eyes on the dark haired man. He could see that he was uneasy.

To draw his attention off of him, he leaned next to his ear and whispered sweetly, "hi."

The boy jumped at the voice and faced chan, only then did he realise how close they were. He could see every freckle that spotted the boys face and admired his soft and caring eyes.

He almost lifted his hand to caress the small boys soft cheek, but he stopped himself before he could. He cleared his throat and pulled away, his heart rate going haywire, resisting the urge to run his fingers over his lips.

He avoided the boys eyes, the floor looked extremely interesting. "Hi, Chan."

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO I SAY

"U-uh hi"

DUMBASS YOU ALREADY SAID THAT TIME TO THROW YOUR HALF BRAINCELL OUT THE WINDOW

Chans palms were sweating and his mind was going crazy. He wasn't used to this sweet tone Felix used with him. He sounded so confident too- he missed seeing this side of Felix, the one that was open to him.

He smiled and matched eyes with Felix, who also held a smile. Chan melted from seeing the boys cute upturned lips.

"Lets start gays." Hyunjin yelled.

*Felix's POV*

Felix rarely had the chance to enjoy the beauty of Chan's smile. He wanted to see it more and more as the days went by, he could have a heart attack from it one day. But it showed his soft side and that joyed Felix more than he could've ever thought.

They started the game with the bottle landing on Jisung. Since they were playing the 'Minho version' as he had explained, it was basically truth or dare. Everyone anticipated what was going to be the first dare, although jisung had chosen truth.

Minho started since it was his idea, "hmm.. Jisung, who was your first kiss."

Jisung turned around and slapped his boyfriend harshly on the arm. Minho fake cried before he leaned on his fisted hand and awaited an answer.

Jisung internally struggled with himself before looking at Minho with harsh eyes, "you, you bitchass breadstick."

Everyone laughed from his remark and Felix found himself having fun, more than he would've expected. The game went on and he eventually forgot about both Changbin and his tiredness.

Unexpectedly, the bottle had landed on Chan next to him and It was Jisungs turn to ask. Oh god.

Jisung gave Felix a sneaky look before asking "Mr Bang Chan, truth or dare?"

Chan chose dare without even thinking. Felix gave jisung a look of desperation and even clasped his hands together. 'Please' he mouthed.

"I dare you... to take the person you want to most, into a room for five minutes, minimum you can do is kiss." He smirked.

Felix prayed it wasn't him. Although a small part of him wanted to be chosen.

He looked over to Chan to see the pale boy with pink spread all over his cheeks.

"D-do I have to?"

"Is that THE bang chan stuttering."

"I am not!"

"Chicken. Plus Chan, a dare is a dare." Minho annoyingly stated.

Chan tightly squeezed his eyes shut before opening them on Felix.

His heart stopped.

Chan looked like he really didn't want to do this, like he almost felt bad. Felix internally cringed, but he was also happy for some reason.

Chan slowly stood up, not breaking his intense eye contact with Felix, and outstretched his arm towards him. Felix died inside. Everyone 'oohed' and watched as Felix hesitantly took Chan's big hand, and stood up.

"Well."

Felix took a deep breath, and stated in his most confident voice "Let's go."

———————>
A/N

HECKKKKK GET EXCITEEEED

Also Changbin, thoughts?

I feel like the chapters are getting boringggggg ahhhh

UPDATING BC USER @wrldwide_jinbooty CALLED ME OUT 😭😭😭 (also bc I love y'all tho 🥺) (ma babies)