~ 31 ~

*Chan's POV*

Bang Chan was freaking the fuck out.

"Let's go." Felix had said. Heck this boy sounded so confident that it made him nervous.

Chan took a shaky breath and walked in the direction of the closest room, which happened to be his bedroom. He looked over his shoulder to see felix following not too far behind him, staring straight at him.

Chan quickly cut the eye contact and kept walking, trying to maintain his breathing. Surely they weren't actually going to do anything. Plus, as much as he would've loved to, he was trying to gain Felix's trust, and that would not be a great way to go. He needed to be patient.

They both entered his bedroom silently, Felix after chan. He closed his door and turned around to suddenly see Felix standing right in front of him. Frustratingly close. If he were to lean a little bit closer, surely their bodies would touch.

Butterflies appeared in his stomach and his thoughts went wild. Felix slipped his small hands into Chans while keeping eye contact with him. What was this?

The small boy leaned closer and closer on his tippy toes until he could feel the others breath on his lips. Felix's gaze never left Chans, though their silent eye contact wasn't enough to satisfy him.

But he was frozen, he couldn't move. And if he did, their lips would touch for sure.

"Felix what are you doing." He spoke as he let out a shaky breath.

"Me?, I'm getting revenge." Felix bursted out into laughter and carefully pulled his hands out of Chan's.

Chan stood still. Felix walked over to Chan's bed and sat cross legged, how could he just do that and shake it off so easily. This boy was asking for a punishment.

Chan held a hand over his heart and felt it through his palms beating out of his chest. Calm yourself Bang Chan.

The boy continued, "I remember once you did the same thing to me."

A confused Chan who stood leaning on his door thought back to as far as he could, but still could not recall.

Felix probably saw the confusion written all over Chan's face because the next thing he said was, "the party."

Oh.

That brought up some bad memories, "oh yeah." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Come sit." Felix cutely patted the spot on Chan's bed right next to him.

God he was adorable.

He walked over and climbed next to Felix.

"Chan how come your bed is so comfy." He whined.

Chan laughed.

"Are you laughing at me?" The boy pouted.

"No. Yes. Well I don't know. It's nice having you be so normal around me again."

Felix pulled his legs up to his chest, "well I guess I did give you a week. It wouldn't be fair if I was mean to you in that time."

"So, if, by the end of that week, you don't believe that I like you, will you be mean to me again?" Chan pouted.

Felix laughed his contagious laugh, "you're so cute" he cooed while pinching Chan's cheeks.