~ 33 ~

*Felix's POV*

Felix stared wide-eyed.

"Park Jinyoung." Upon receiving no response, he continued, "Y-you cant be serious right now."

He was in shock. Did Chan really not know his brother!? Not possible. "Chan you've met him before." Had he? He thought so, Jinyoung seemed to know who Chan was.

The boy looked like he was struggling to figure it out. Felix moved his glance to Mr Bang, was he not going to say anything? He actually looked quite amused as he watched his confused son try to  piece together the puzzles.

Felix sighed, imagining how Jinyoung would feel if he knew. "Chan he's your brother."

At that very moment, Chan choked. Actually, went into a coughing fit. Felix immediately jumped out of his chair and ran over to him, seeing that he was turning red. He awkwardly stood by the boys chair wanting to help but not knowing how. Felix reached his hand out and slowly tapped his back, trying to be careful at the same time which resulted in him almost not helping at all.

He cringed knowing he wasn't doing anything to help but really wanting to. He contemplated going to sit down again, but he also felt like he had to at least attempt to do something.

"it's- o-kay i'm f-fine" Chan choked out while waving his hand in a gesture that told Felix to go back to his seat.

He finally stopped coughing and was okay to ask questions. The first thing he said was "how long has he been here? How come i didn't know?"

Felix watched the question-answer exchange for quite a while. It seemed Chan really didn't know anything about Jinyoung at all. His face was hard to read, but most of all he portrayed emotions of confusion and a hint of anger. Maybe because this also meant his father had another affair, Felix felt sympathy for him and wanted to comfort him, but at the same time he felt that Chan would need some time to himself.

After the 'meeting' ended, Felix went back to his room and played on his phone for a bit. He was starting to feel bored when he heard knocks on his door. 'Come in!' When no one opened the door he pulled a face of confusion and threw his phone on his bed as he stood up. He stretched and heard a few bones crack before walking to the door and opening it.

There was no one there..? "Whatever" he sighed before turning back to return to his original position.

But suddenly he felt the coldness of large hands on his shoulders, "boo!"

He feigned fright to make it so Chan wouldn't feel upset "ahhhh! You scared me!" He said, putting a hand to his chest dramatically.

Chan twisted Felix around with his hands so he was facing him. The blond boy had furrowed eyebrows and a pout, "liar." He said, pinching Felix lightly on the arm.

"Ouchhhhhh." He overreacted and started rubbing his arm. Chan immediately took a step forward and grabbed his arm, inspecting it, "I'm so sorry baby boy are you okay?" He said, clearly panicked.

Felix started laughing and stuck his tongue out at him, "that's what you get for trying to scare meee."

Chan said nothing and angrily stomped out of the room.

Oh no, did I go too far?

"Wait!" He called as he ran out of his room, "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you!" He rushed out, grabbing Chans hand in his own. Still, the simple touch was enough to set off fireworks within Felix.

They caught eachother in a stare. Felix watched as the corner of Chans mouth slowly slid up. "You will?"

Only then did Felix realise what he had done. He took a breath and nodded.