~ 26 ~

*Felix's POV*

"I missed you too much."

This single line. This stupid single line, gave chills down Felix's body. As much as he was trying to deny it, he was weak for Chan- nO. NO HE IS NOT FELIX STOP.

Concentrate on your food Felix.

Felix clenched the spoon in his hand and dug into his food, savouring the taste. He would make sure to come here more often.

Suddenly, he felt a hand. On. His. Thigh.

He froze. The spoon, half way to his mouth, almost fell out of his hand. His heart started beating fast. Extremely fast.

Mmmm this food was really good.

Felix continued to eat, trying to act unbothered. Maybe if he did that, this man would stop torturing him.

But no. He assumed wrong.

Chans hand started moving up. Higher and higher, and then it went back down again. And then he squeezed the skin.

Felix this time, dropped his spoon. Thankfully, it fell onto his plate. Everyone looked up, and then resumed eating. No one suspected anything.

Chan was the only one who was sitting at this table, who seemed unfazed by absolutely everything going on.

Felix just needed someone to notice.

The hand moved again, up and down, Felix was sure he was red by now. The butterflies in his stomach wouldn't disagree.

This was the feeling he was trying to avoid. At least from this certain person. It felt as though only Chan could do this to him. Instead of feeling violated, he felt okay with it. If another were to be doing this, he would feel distaste. But he didn't with Chan.

This made him upset.

Chan squeezed again.

Felix abruptly stood up and stormed off. Where the bathroom was, he didn't know, but he would find it.

He saw a waiter and walked up to him, fists balled, "where's the bathroom."

The waiter looked taken aback, but at this point Felix didn't care, he was fuelled by anger.

The waiter lifted a finger and pointed in a direction to which Felix followed.

He saw a door with a sign of a man on it and barged in, harshly shoving the door open.

He was frustrated. Felix stood infront of the mirror above the sink, get a damn grip of yourself. But why? He hated resisting. That boy is playing you. But what if he's not.

At that moment, big hands grabbed Felix's waist and spun him around. "You think a lot."

Felix blinked. It was Chan, it was always Chan.

"You wanna tell me what's wrong?"

His voice sounded so soothing. Felix didn't dare break the strong eye contact they each held. Although he didn't show it, this man was soft, caring and tender.

"It's you." He answered simply, "you're the reason. It's because you act like you care, and then take it back." Felix expanded, taking on a somewhat sad tone without realising.

He saw hurt flash in Chans eyes. "I'm sorry I made you feel like that." Was all he said.

Hands still on Felix's sides, he started to lean down slowly, but Felix turned his head. He didn't want this. "Chan," he sighed "please take the advice I already said to you and stay away from me."