~ 16 ~

*Chan's POV*

Chan felt empty.

After the 'date' with felix, he felt that he really had gotten to know a lot more about the boy, the attraction Chan had felt wasn't only sexual anymore.

only now, he wouldn't have that chance to see him again, so he would have to remove him from his thoughts. He looked over at the boy peacefully sleeping on his side. Fuck it was going to be hard.

Chan's father had told him yesterday 'be ready in ten minutes', he had obviously forgotten that it was a four hour drive and by then, he and Felix were already out of the campsite, no one knowing where they were except for themselves. When they had gotten back, his father or his guards were no where to be seen.

His father had told him over the phone 'you're damaging my reputation.' Chan scoffed at that. What could he possibly have done to anger him so much while he was away on camp.

He figured that his father would try again to capture him today, so he had set an alarm for 4:45 am and was now stuffing clothes messily into his black duffel bag at 5 am. He packed his essentials, leaving some stuff out as he would have the chance later to buy them at the shops.

He zipped up his bag and sat down at the bottom end of his bed to tie his shoe laces.

But before he could, a certain brown haired boy caught his eye. Chan would miss his cuteness but also how strong he could become about something he cared about. The way he was so kind but only to those who deserved it.

Chan smiled and felt a wet tear slide down his cheek, he leaned towards Felix, observing his features one more time before placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "I'm going to miss you" his voice cracked "baby boy."

Chan quickly did up his laces, wiping his tear messily, swung his bag over his shoulder and walked out of the cabin, not looking back. His tears kept coming. No. He couldn't cry.

His fathers words popped up into his head 'you weak faggot! what did i tell you, GET RID OF THOSE FUCKING TEARS YOU PEICE OF SHIT'

Chan sucked in a breath and held back his tears for as long as he could. He lasted about fifteen seconds.

He just wanted to hug Felix and kiss him and tell him how much he meant to him. But now he was leaving him. How would Felix react? He wouldn't care, would he? No, he wouldn't. Because he had no feelings for the other, right? it hurt his heart to think about, but it was the truth and he would have to accept it.

About thirty five minutes had passed and at this point, Chan's head was in pain because of all the crying. His legs, along with his mind, had become numb a while ago. His thoughts were mute, this was good. Chan didn't want to think about anything at the moment. He wanted quiet.

After walking a little more, tears now stifled, he had found a hotel that didn't look too fancy, but also looked liveable. He was experienced enough in finding average hotels as he hardly stayed home.

he checked in under the name his father always told him to use in public, 'Seo Changbin', found his room, and settled down.

*Felix's POV*

After Jinyoung had found Felix in the library, he had introduced himself as the son of the president.

Felix had automatically given him a look of sympathy for his brother, Felix's childhood friend. But Jinyoung had explained to him that he had barely known him because he had only recently found that he was a son of president bang and started living here and his brother was never home. Of course, he still felt sympathy for his father, but he hadn't really met him before.