Chapter 36: for a great sacrifice comes a great reward

Começar do início

I nod.

"Good now about you're uncle Vlad what do you know about him?"

"Only that his the oldest vampire in all history in fact he was the first of he's kind.

He is my mums brother and I'm the only female werewolf in his clan"

"Okay yes back to the first bit, he was the first of his kind but he is my brother not you're mothers"

"That's impossible his my uncle"

"Yes my dear he is you're uncle, by blood"

"But that would make you m..."

"You're father, I AM you're blood father but you see the problem is you're mother got with you're 'father' to save my life so I got Vlad to look over you"

"But then are you..."

"Yes I'm a vampire, as are you, you see my dearest daughter you are a very powerful being to ever walk this earth"

"How comes?"

"You are the first of a new breed of supernatural creatures, part werewolf and witch on your mothers side.

Then vampire on my side, all of this keeps you so powerful and also this is what makes you very different creature all together; a Lycan"

I was speechless for once, on seeing this he carried on.

"Vlad has always watched you, but the reason he made an appearance recently is because the war and the protection he swore to give you"

"O-oh"

"You was his ward, if I may say; to watch over you was important to him"

"So why all the time now?"

"He was watching you all the time anyway but since the elders put the key in you're possession EVERY guide has been on high alert"

"Which Is another I don't understand why mel, she's just a kid"

"That she is but her wolf is not, every 100 years a human/werewolf child is blessed with an elder wolf.

they alone are stronger, stronger and wiser then any children their age BUT with that said when the child finds their mate their powers are triggers"

"So then why have they given her to me?"

"You are a strong warrior and yes you are all those things everyone said, you are the warrior mother"

"What is that?"

"You are the warriors of warriors; powerful and wiser then normal warriors.

Others that are to take this path will be under you're watch; you pass them or you expel them.

When we put mel in you're presents for the time all we could do was to sit and watch the process"

"By process you mean our bond?"

"Correct! you're bond increased and you taught her to control her emotions and her power also"

"5 minutes boss"-Xavier.

My father nods.

"Why did Damon just show up?"

"Damon was sent, you see when you both met you and him instantly developed a strong connection.

Not as much of a connection as you get with you mate but a connection as in erm brother and sister"

"He's my....!"

"He's yours, Micheal's and Jon's half brother but this has never been about them serenity.

Is has and forever will be about you"

"B-but that makes no sense!" I frown

"4!"

My father looked sad and panicked.

But why?

"You believe everyone has a reason to be here and you also believed that yours was to die!"

"Yes i..."

"But it's not, you're real reason for life was never to die Serenity.

You was always destined for greatness! you, mel, your brothers, you're mate and not forgetting the pack.

You see, you're pack will become the greatest and most well known pack on this earth"

"Really?!"

"Yes and all because of you, you're mate and your son who will one day lead the pack to greatness. Just like your da-" he started but was cut off.

"NO!" Xavier's voice was strong.

"I'm sorry boy I forgot myself"

It frustrates me because I wanted to know what he was about to say, but I let it go.

I knew the rules to good to mess around with the future now.

"But I'm dead"

"Remember that saying for a great sacrifice comes a great reward?"

"Yes"

"3!"

"Well that's about you my dear, you've sacrificed so much that we are able to sacrifice something for you to have another go at life"

"You mean"

"Times up!"

"You're getting a second chance my dear, you are worth the sacrifice make me proud"

A light shone between us and I felt myself being dragged away but I had to know.

"Wait what does this mean?"

"It means, I've sacrificed myself for you but it's okay princess I'll get to be with my mate as you get to be with yours"

He began to fade but never stopped smiling.

"B-but I never got to know much about you, I don't want you to go"

"I'm never really gone just erased from the earth; I'll always watch over you as I've done all your life. You really have turned out to be a beautiful young woman.

I'm proud of you"

Then he was gone.

I felt tears run down my face.

Wait that's not the only thing I felt.

I-I felt.

I felt something cold hit my face as my eyes softly fluttered.

No ones P.O.V

Everyone felt pain.

To much pain that they could not bare looking at their Lunas lifeless body laying in front of them.

However, little did they know they are about to miss something so amazing; because just as another whimper left rys mouth.

Serenity's beautiful hazel eyes....

OPENED!!!

A/N

Another update in one day.

I thought I better update another chapter so I did not leave you hanging.

I really hope you enjoyed it.

I tired longing off the updates in hope to keep this book alive for longer but there comes a time when eventually even the best things end.

So more updates later guys.

Just quickly however, anyone who is confused the 'parents' of Serenity you met at the beginning, was her fake parents but she did not know until now.

Just like you guys.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Who's your favourite.

~Danni~