That. . . hurts? Enryu thought, ducking down to avoid another kick to the head. He gritted his teeth, sending a punch towards Naruto — he dodged that by jumping over him.

"You," Enryu was glaring daggers towards Naruto. "Uzumaki Naruto, have been a thorn in my plan for so long. This will be the last you interfere!" Enryu yelled, picking up his pace with his punches. Naruto widened his eyes.

"W-woah there! Chill out!" Naruto got hit in the face. Now, he has suddenly met the concrete wall. "Gahh. . . you're the worst!" Naruto yelled, flipping his body and attaching himself onto the wall. He started to weave a set of hand seals.

Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger

"Fire Release: Great FireBall Jutsu" Naruto let a huge fireball towards Enryu. He did not seem fazed at all, and disappeared to dodge the fireball from connecting to his body. Naruto predicted the next attack from him jumped up into the air to avoid Enryu throwing a punch towards his head.

Naruto landed on the ground safely. He thought quickly and jumped into the air once more. But this time, Naruto created a shadow clone right next to him mid-air. Enryu appeared right behind him. Naruto stuck his hand out,

The clone started to weave his hand around Naruto's palm. A spiraling orb appeared on his hand. Naruto twisted his body to face Enryu. "Take this! You piece of shit!" Naruto yelled, driving the Rasengan into Enryu's abdomen. He felt the pain and growled at Naruto.

He pushed off of Enryu and landed on the ground. Enryu also landed on the ground. Naruto looked back and saw the bruise that he had given to Enryu. A smirk appeared on his face. "What's wrong? Can't handle the shit I pull?" Naruto gave him a goofy grin.

"Shut up," said Enryu, smashing the ground and erupting it to absolute pieces. Naruto stopped his goofy grin and started to jump on the arising ground that was being spread throughout the stadium. "Try harder than that, Enryu!" Naruto yelled, maneuvering his body around the ground.

"Naruto! Stop trying to aggravate him! He's way too dangerous!" Yelled Kakashi, the power washing over him. Naruto just looked him grinned right back at him. "It's fine, Kakashi-sensei! I got this!" Naruto yelled in a childish tone. He looked back at Enryu.

"Come on, pal! Give me everything you have!" Naruto unsealed his regular katana, throwing it towards Enryu's face. Naruto watched the katana fly towards Enryu as he landed on the ground.

Enryu disappeared out of thin air.

"You'll regret saying that!" Enryu yelled, appearing right beside Naruto and giving him a punch to the face. His face scrunched up, feeling the impact of the fist colliding with his face. Naruto widened his eyes, the pain increasing every second. He was launched towards the ground.

"GRR. . . that hurt," said Naruto, glaring at Enryu as he regained his footing back up. The two stood face-to-face, Naruto rubbing his face to lessen the amount of pain he had just received. "Alright, I think it's time to stop fooling around." Announced Naruto, his eternal Mangekyou Sharingan spun wildly.

"I'll show that I am leagues. . ." Black aura wrapped around his body and formed a Susano'o. It then evolved. . . and evolved. . . and evolved. . . and evolved — it evolved all the way to the point where it had armor.

Naruto disappeared.

"Above you," said Naruto, appearing right above Enryu. His Susano'o threw a solid punch towards Enryu. His eyes were too slow to follow Naruto's speed, and was punched in the face. Hard. "Come at me, Enryu!" Naruto yelled, his Susano'o picking up Enryu and threw him to the nearest wall.