My Will. . . My Purpose

I would just like to establish that Shiko is very muscular and buff. Just think of a person using steroids and you'll get him.

~~~

Arc: Birth of a Legend (Finale)

~~~

"I'll end this in an instant." Naruto told Shiko as he ran towards him. What Naruto needed was precise accuracy.

If all I need to do is be precise — then this will be done in the nick of time. Naruto thought as he jumped in the air. Shiko tried shooting his hand up towards Naruto's leg.

Big mistake, shell for brain! Naruto thought as a clone appeared beside Naruto. His clones yanked Naruto's katana off his hand and threw it towards Shiko's head.

Shiko widened his eyes as he narrowly dodged the katana from splitting his head open. Naruto's clone puffed away. The real Naruto landed on the ground unharmed.

He swiftly took his katana back and dodged an incoming attack from an angry Shiko. Naruto ducked down and swept Shiko's legs with a chakra-infused leg.

"I thought you were going to finish me in an instant! Where did all that animosity go?! Are you afraid of me?!" Naruto was fueling Shiko's thirst for bloodshed. But, Shiko's thirst for bloodshed will be his downfall.

Who would have thought that he knew what the word, 'animosity' meant. Is he finally growing his non-existent brain of his? Naruto asked as he looked at Shiko. Naruto scoffed.

"Don't get so arrogant you goddamn gorilla. I was only giving you chance to even fight me. This is because no matter what, you'll fall into the thing called: despair." Naruto told Shiko.

"Is that so?! Then come at me! This so-called "Gorilla" shall take your head!" Shiko yelled at Naruto. Naruto smirked at that. Shiko was one of a kind. You don't normally see a gorilla evolve into a human.

"Me to come at you? No. You charging at me is much more suited. Unless. . . you want to charge at each other at the time?" Naruto was going to take this slow and steady. He doesn't need to worry about his team.

That Yoshio — he'll take care of it. He has the guts to hide things from someone like me. He must be strong as well. Naruto thought as he channeled chakra to his katana. He pointed his blade towards Shiko.

His deadly Sharingan spun wildly at him.

"Shiko. The wind of my blade shall sever your body to the point where you can only be considered half-dead." Naruto told Shiko. He came rushing towards Naruto. Shiko appeared right in front of Naruto.

The only thing that Shiko saw next was Naruto's eyes dangerously looking into the depths of his soul. These were the eyes of a S-Rank ninja — no — those are the eyes of a. . .

Devil.

Shiko thought as Naruto appeared on the top of Shiko's head. Naruto had a calm and regulated breathing pattern. His eyes shifted under him. Shiko tried to use his colossal hands to bring Naruto down.

He was crushing him with his weight alone. "You're such an annoying kid!" Shiko yelled as Naruto slid down Shiko's back. Naruto jumped back with a devilish grin on his face.