Power

~~~

"Why are you here?" Asked Sasuki with narrowed eyes. "That doesn't concern you." Naruto responded with a cold tone. Sasuki clenched her fists.

"I'll beat it out of you." Sasuki quickly appeared in front of him with her sword in motion. "You're a few thousand years too early to defeat me." Naruto dodged and planted a kick that was blocked by Sasuki.

"Shut up. I'll defeat you and bring you back." Sasuki said as they exchanged kicks and punches. "You said that the last time." Naruto said as he created distance between Sasuki and him.

"But look how that turned out." Naruto summoned 2 shadow clones to launch him in the air. Naruto was meters above Sasuki. She immediately started to weave a set of hand signs.

"You can't dodge in mid-air!" She sent a ginormous fire ball towards Naruto.

"You say that now, but you forgot to ask yourself, "Is he Naruto or just a clone?". Just try and guess." 'Naruto' smirked as he turned out to be a shadow clone.

Sasuki felt an immediate pain to the side of her gut. "Agh!" She winced in pain as she hit a nearby tree. In an instant, 3 kunais were heading towards her.

Sasuki barely manage to dodge the kunais just from the short pain that lasted for a few moments. Naruto walked towards Sasuki, who dropped her katana while flying away.

Naruto swung his fist towards Sasuki. But to his disappointment, Sasuki threw a kunai that was right next to her. Leaving no time after just a dodge, Sasuki appeared in front of Naruto and punched him straight in the face.

Fuck! Naruto's face was shrouded with strong pain. Naruto started to caress his pretty face. "You hit harder than before." Naruto commented. Their scarlet eyes gazing at one another.

"I've trained harder and harder. I won't let a dobe defeat me." Sasuki smirked as she said this. "Dobe... huh?" Naruto said with a trace of anger. He disappeared out of thin air and appeared behind Sasuki.

Naruto tried to punch Sasuki with such power, but Sasuki dodged with her eyes wide. The backlash damage. . . I would've got if I tried to block it would be immense. Sasuki looked at Naruto.

He doesn't seem to have 'it'. But she knew Naruto. He likes to hide things for one big finale. As time went on, their chakra also started drain quickly. While Naruto may have large reserves of them, he has been pushing out excessive amounts in just a short time.

The two panted deeply. Fatigue was evident and was hindering them both. Sasuki started weave a set of hand signs. "Fire Release: Dragon Flame Jutsu" A fire dragon was directed to the sky. Naruto narrowed his eyes as he saw this.

What are you planning? Naruto took this opportunity to deliver a nasty kick to Sasuki. Sasuki got pushed back a few meters away in pain. Sweat poured in the battle. This was going to end soon.

One will fall in defeat.

One shall stand up and win.

Moments later, rain started to drop down. Naruto's eyes widened as he looked up in the sky. Cumulonimbus clouds! Sasuki created a cumulonimbus clouds to create unwavering amounts of lightning.

If I don't survive this... then I'll be toasted! Naruto was all out of options. Naruto looked at the smirking Sasuki.

"You figured it out, huh?" Sasuki jumped on a tree with lightning coming from her hand.

"This is my final attack. All my chakra is used up from that fire jutsu that I used for this technique." Sasuki wasn't sure if Naruto would survive this attack.