Example

"A world without fear is a world that is not worth live in"

~~~

Naruto walked away from the piles of dead Kiri-nins that stood against his way. It didn't have to be like that.

But it did.

Naruto has lost track on the amount of people he has killed in the past... few years. The first kill is the kill that any person should remember.

He got ambushed by 2 anbu that were very powerful, but in the end, Naruto managed to kill them. He didn't know where the anbu were affiliated to, but he didn't care.

For a day or two, Naruto bawled his eyes out. It was not a pretty sight to see.

As Naruto walked through the empty road; he could feel it.

Naruto was close to Kirigakure. This was no ordinary guess, he was sure of it. As he walked, a smirk was graced on Naruto's face as he heard villagers chatter away.

Naruto made a cross with his hand and a few shadow clones popped out.

"Let's get to work."

~~~

A few Kiri-nin were posted up at the edge of Kirigakure. A spear was on each and every one of their hands. They suddenly heard a rock roll on the ground.

"Ya hear that, boys? Something made a sound." They all tensed up. Everyone slowly walked towards to the direction of the noise. But, out of nowhere, Naruto jumped down on the ground — body hitting the ground.

Naruto then exploded into... red paint?

The crimson paint splattered all over on the Kiri-nins. All but screams of anger was heard out of the ninjas.

Little did they know, the same thing was happening around the village. The village was in an outrageous situation. Naruto has just done one of his normal scandalous acts in public once more.

Naruto was sitting on a stone tower; watching the chaos throughout the village unfold.

Man~ these villages need to upgrade their security. Naruto bursted out in laughter. All Naruto had to do left was to execute his final plan.

Naruto disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

He reappeared on top of a house. Naruto looked further into the beyond. Jumping from roof to roof, mist covered his tracks and location.

There has to be something similar to the Hokage Tower. Naruto mused. As Naruto kept looking, he sensed something. An eyebrow was raised.

There's a humongous amounts of signatures in one big area. Naruto leaped from his current roof to another and looked down. There was lots of people complaining. Luckily, the mist was just thin enough to see to who they were complaining to.

So the Mizukage is here. Naruto thought as he disengaged. He had to be careful. Mei's ability to use her own style of boil release is extremely dangerous. He didn't want to be melted away.

Naruto jumped into an alley and summoned a few shadow clones.

"Go find their resources and destroy as much as you need." Naruto ordered them. They all nodded and went in their own separate directions.