Stuck...

"This will be a much more light-hearted chapter." - Author

I lost...

Naruto gritted his teeth as he landed across the battlefield. He could barely stand up properly. Naruto fell back down on the ground.

From the piles of smoke covering the area, Naruto could barely see the silhouette of Itoh. Naruto just scowled before going unconscious.

Fuck you, Itoh. I'll defeat you the next time I encounter you. Itoh was now a new obstacle that Naruto had to overcome. He really couldn't get a break. He felt like a weak boy again from over 4 years ago.

~~~

"I'm here again. " Naruto said out loud.

He was in his mindscape again. "This place looks like a dump still." Naruto looked up and saw the familiar cage from before. In that cage was a pair of devilish eyes peering into his soul.

"Come closer." The Kyuubi's sharp canines were visible. Naruto just backed away with a raised eyebrow.

"I rather not."  Naruto shot at him.

"You could've beaten him if YOU used my power." Naruto just stuck out his tongue at him.

"I could've. But I don't want to use your cheat of a power." Naruto slowly came closer to the forsaken bars.

"Your and the other Tailed Beast' power... it's something beyond human comprehension. I don't really like saying things that make sound so weak — but i'm afraid."

"I'm afraid of losing control and destroying everything around me." Naruto said a he stopped his walk.

"You don't even know what half of the words you said even mean." The Kyuubi told Naruto.

"So be it. But anyway, thanks for the talk." Naruto slowly disappeared from his mind.

"I don't usually like talking about myself and my personal feelings anymore. It just seems a bit unneeded." Naruto fully disappeared from his own mind.

"Don't worry about it."

~~~

Naruto saw a white ceiling from above. He mentally sighed as he saw it.

I'm in a fucking hospital. Naruto thought. His first instinct was to look to his sides. To his surprise, Sasuki was there sleeping.

Oh? She lost, too? Naruto felt a familiar scent of deja vū. It would be even better if he had the power to escape the village. But... he had a promise to keep.

It would make me sound too much of a coward. Naruto thought. He suddenly got an idea.

Can't believe i'm doing this again after I just talked to the fur ball. Naruto had a small smile on his face.

"I'll just make this simple. I don't know if you can hear me or not, but thank you. For trying to be my light. I personally think it's too much of a trivial task that is unneeded. But I guess you can do you." Naruto's voice trailed off and soon after... stopped. He soon fell back asleep.

Little did he know. Sasuki had small and stupid smirk.

Fuck you, asshole.

~~~

It's been almost been a day two since being welcomed to the hospital. It was a very boring one at that. Nothing eventful actually happened. They may have gotten get well presents and card (mostly Sasuki fanboys and sometimes fangirls.)