The Facility...

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness." – Uchiha Sasuke

~~~

Naruto fell down onto the ground as his body ached. He put both of his hands over his eyes.  Darkness... blindness... was the cost of such overwhelming power. Naruto can't risk to use the mangekyou again; it's tore his body to shreds.

Naruto was close to his cave.

He gritted his teeth as he managed to stand up in a limping form. Naruto began to slowly walk out of the forest. His body barely hanging. Every minute... every second... Naruto could collapse onto the ground and have the chance of getting found and killed in a matter of a second.

Naruto widened one of his eyes with much strain. His home... was destroyed. To be more specific: His cave was destroyed. Rubble was on the ground, and pieces of his necessities was in pieces. A scowl formed on Naruto's face.

Cloud...

Naruto's fists were clenched and were near bleeding for the amount of force displayed. "I'll Fucking kill Them!" Naruto's voice fluctuated from a deep voice to his normal sounding. He turned around... pissed. Whoever destroyed his cave would get utterly killed.

Kumo... Iwa... you are my enemy.

~~~

*SPLAT*

Another body fell on the ground. People with both to Kumo and Iwa forehead protector were getting dropped to the ground left and right. The moon was shining on the scarlet blood.

Slaughtering — no — massacring countless lives everyday was an inhuman deed. But... they were enemies. They were a threat to Naruto.  Some may argue, but this is reality. Sooner or later, Naruto will die as well. But it's not happening anytime soon.

This may go against Naruto's goal of attaining world peace, but he'll get to it. Slowly but surely, Naruto will create a peaceful world. Just like what his father wanted.

Naruto jumped up and twirled in the dancing moonlight. He had his katana and shot it at 3 ninja in a formation. Impaling one in the eye, the katana got stuck in the ground.

The other 2 widened their eyes as there was an explosive tag attached on the hilt of the katana.

*BOOM*

Naruto landed in between all the corpse and saw his katana, destroyed. The amount of durability for the katana was probably low. This was just Naruto's conclusion. He had no intention of digging deeper in why it got destroyed.

It definitely had a year or two left before completely destroying. I'll have to get a new one sometime soon. Naruto looked around and saw and sensed no one else around. He turned around and walked away from the scene.

Once Naruto entered the woods, he quickly moved from tree to tree.

~~~