Shoulder

"Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. You can whimper all day long for all I care, you're nothing but a coward." — Uzumaki Naruto

~~~

It has been over a day since the 5 Kage Summit meeting has happened. And Naruto has finally regained his conciseness. He was currently getting yapped on by Tsunade.

They were now currently in the most best and greatest hospital that Konoha had to offer.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you even know what could have happened there?!" Tsunade yelled as she moved back-and-forth. She didn't like how Naruto handled things.

"I don't know what you mean. Please. . . enlighten me on what you mean." Naruto said as he groaned. He sat up from the hospital bed that he given when he was passed out.

"Don't you play dumb with me, Naruto!" She was so closed from breaking a table in half. "You know what you did! Now. Explain!" Yelled Tsunade. Naruto looked at her.

"I did you a fucking favor. That's what I did." Naruto told her as serious as he could possibly be. "A favor? That was no goddamn favor that you gave. All you did was ask for trouble!" Tsunade clenched her fist tightly.

Naruto just narrowed his eyes at her slightly.

"Isn't this what you asked for?" Naruto asked as laid back down and looked towards the ceiling that blocked his beautiful view from seeing the sky above them.

"I do not know what you mean by that." Tsunade was very aggravated at Naruto's decisions. "You wanted to host the Chunin Exams to happen — that's what happened." Naruto responded to her.

"The stunt you pulled was not the correct way of operating things! In fact. . . it was the incorrect way of operating things." Tsunade told Naruto. He just scoffed.

"Then how should have the 5 Kage Summit have went? I see no other explanation." Naruto said as he sent a nasty and deadly glare right towards Tsunade.

"I had it all under control. But, you butted in and took the conversation and look where that got us! With you getting hurt and potentially getting killed by Enryu." Naruto clenched his fists at that.

"Do you know why I butted in? It's because your negotiating wasn't working at all. You saw, Enryu stood from his seat and was about to leave before I jumped in and intervened." Naruto told her straight in her face.

"I exploited each of their weaknesses — their pride and arrogance against them." Naruto looked down on the sheets that he was under. There was a moment of pure silence.

"And it did the trick. They fell for my trap and were forced to reconsider." Said Naruto as he looked out the window beside him. He didn't like the outcome, but it worked in the end.

"And is you being almost killed part of your plan also?" Tsunade asked as she had a scowl on her face. Naruto scoffed at her. "Of course, not. None of the bit after I was negotiating was planned out. Purely just bad luck." Naruto said as he closed his eyes.

"I'll get going. I have duties as the Hokage of Konoha." She told him as she walked away from Naruto. Tsunade opened the door and closed the door as she got out of the room.