Progression

~~~

"Best genin of Konoha?" The leader of the group asked with a smug look on his face. They had a very arrogant glint in their eyes as they looked at them.

"Sounds like bullshit to me." The other one said as they all got into their stances. "What kind of stances are those? Looks just like garbage that I kick around." Reisha smirked as this remark seemingly angered them.

"You dare mock our stances?!" The last and 3rd one yelled. Runa smirked. "What are you going to do about it?" As she got into their stance that Naruto taught her.

"Destroy us to shreds? I think not." Jun said as he too got into his stance. Reisha got into her stance. "But you 3 don't have to worry, we'll take care of you in a blink of an eye." Reisha said with deadly eyes.

"You dare think you're going to defeat all 3 of us? Bullshit." The leader said as they all pulled out their respective amount of kunai and shuriken.

"Take this!" They yelled as the enemy ninja threw their share of kunai and shuriken. "Tch. That won't goddamn stop us! You hear me?!" Jun yelled as they dodged it with ease.

"Hmpf. If you're so lousy with throwing those shuriken and kunai, just give up trying to defeat us." Reisha scowled at them as Team 7 rushed towards the enemy nins.

"Jun, you take the one on your side. Runa, you take the one on your side. I'll take down their precious leader." Reisha ordered them as Runa nodded. Jun just scoffed.

"Trying to take all the glory, huh? I fucking hate you." Jun said as he followed the orders that he so very despised. Reisha just shook her head.

"You say that, but oddly enough, you're still taking the orders. Just do what I say." Reisha scowled as Jun just had a light scoff come out of his very own mouth.

"Whatever. Just don't die on us. Loser." Jun said as he jumped towards the Kiri-nin that Reisha ordered him to defeat. He disliked it. Him taking orders from Reisha?

That was a once in a blue moon only opportunity. Jun would rather not complain and just do it instead of complaining and dying because of being distracted by yours truly.

"You're wasting our precious time." Jun told the him as he stood right in front of him. "Doesn't matter! You will be defeated by my team utterly!" Jun smirked at that.

"You know, my sensei told us to never killed unless it's necessary." Jun said as they started to slowly circle around one another. "But, I don't consider yourself necessary. You get what I mean?" Jun grinned. The Kiri-nin just scowled.

"You're acting oddly arrogant for someone that is below myself." The Kiri-nin slowly approached him. Jun did the same and approached him also.

"Arrogant? I would love to argue and say that I'm just simply confident. I can't say the same thing for you if I'm being quite honest." Countered Jun as he still had a huge grin plastered on his face. He received a glare in return.

"How about we stop talking?! We should be fighting right now!" The Kiri-nin jumped towards him. Jun's grin became even wider. "Wow! That's funny actually — I was thinking the same thing!" Jun yelled as the Kiri-nin jumped towards him.

"Eat this shit!" The Kiri-nin yelled as he brought his leg and maneuvered it so it would be a kick. "No, how about you eat shit!" Jun perfectly blocked the kick. Jun jumped away and analyzed the surroundings.

He saw the Kiri-nin approach him quickly and go for a punch in the face. Jun tilted his body to the left to dodge the same punch. He dodged it with relative ease, but soon widened his eyes as he saw the Kiri-nin move his fist to the left.