Meeting

~~~

They were now in the territory of the Land of Hot Water. They had left the village and had been traveling across the land for about an hour or two.

At their current pace, they should be about there in just under 2 hours. Naruto yawned lightly as they continued to walk across the Land of Hot Water.

Tsunade was in front of them leading them to them along the country. Sasuki looked at Naruto with a raised eyebrow. She leaned in slightly. "Your yawning is annoyingly contagious. Stop that." Sasuki hissed at him.

"It just happens, Sasuki. Plus, how about you tell that to Shikamaru? He's been yawning at a constant rate and that constant yawning is making me yawn. Now, be a good girlfriend and do that for me." Naruto slightly smiled.

He patted her head lightly with his hand.

"Shut up and do it yourself." Sasuki told Naruto as she gripped his hand tightly. He gritted his teeth as Naruto felt the pain from her grip.

"Damn, stop it. You like abusing people." Naruto told her as she let go of her tight grip on Naruto and glared right at him. "Don't talk to me, idiot." Sasuki looked away.

Naruto looked at her for another moment or two before looking back onto the road. He looked towards Shikamaru — whom was just looking at the clouds above.

There was no way in hell Naruto was going to tell Shikamaru to stop yawning. He'll just forget about it and start yawning again. Naruto thought as he looked forward once more.

Naruto suddenly wanted to yawn a again. But, managed to hold it back in knowing that Sasuki was going to berate him for even thinking of yawning in front of her.

Man~ she is so manipulative. I like it. Naruto thought as they walked through the lands. Their feet created footprints that covered the dirt road that they traveled on. Tsunade suddenly stopped walking.

"We are just about ready to cross the border that connects the Land of Hot Water to the Land of Frost." The 3 nodded as they stopped walking also.

"This means that once we enter the Land of Frost — we'll be in Kumo's territory. This also now leads to the fact that we'll be watched from every corner." They nodded as they started understanding where she was going at.

"So, before we enter the Land of Frost, we should send in the message for back-up." Tsunade told them. They waited for a moment or two in complete silence.

"Wait, how are we going to do that again?" Naruto asked. He could almost hear the disappointed sighs coming from the other 3 in the group. "Stop being such an idiot, Naruto." Sasuki told him.

Naruto just glared right back at her.

I hate you. Naruto thought as he turned his gaze away from her. Tsunade sighed at their childish antics. Shikamaru just stared at them with a bored and lazy eye. He shook his head at them.

"Naruto, you have the largest chakra reserves out of everyone in the entire group here." Tsunade told Naruto. He just responded with a raised eyebrow and nodded.

More than the village actually. Even if you were to combine all their chakra together, I would still have much more than them. Naruto thought as he looked at Tsunade.

"Ok. . . and?" Naruto could have swore he felt Sasuki glaring at his idiotic behavior. Tsunade sighed once more. "We need you to create a shadow clone that carry out the message to the back-up team. They need to get here by the time we are finished with the summit." Tsunade told Naruto.