"Free the HERO Shade"

Izuku: What the hell?

Izuku therefore did not have time to notice that someone in the crowd had noticed him.

Someone: Look! It's him! IT'S HIM!

The whole crowd then turned to Izuku and everyone started to thank him, some for one reason and some for another.

Random Person 1: Thanks for saving my daughter Shade!

Random Person 2: You avenged my father!

Random Person 3: You stopped mobsters threatening my family.

Izuku: Wow ...

Shouta: They are all here for you.

Izuku then turned to see that Shouta had entered the room while he was distracted.

Shouta: I notice that the handcuffs didn't help much.

Izuku: Mh, sorry ...

Shouta: If you haven't run away until now, you won't run away now.

Izuku: Yeah ...

Shouta: How does it feel to be the hero of the people but not the state?

Izuku did not respond.

Shouta: Sigh. Most of the population agrees. They want to free you from the state because you are a real hero.

Izuku: ... And with that, Nezu's chances of making it go up.

Shouta: Knowing that rat will put you in 1A without even thinking about it too much, which means I'll be your professor for the remaining three years you spend at UA.

Izuku: Heck, Eraserhead as a teacher! This is cool.

Shouta: I warn you, I'm not that flexible as a teacher.

Izuku: Well, the important thing is that he's not like my middle school teachers. They usually united against me when someone beat me.

Shouta then took a completely stunned look in the face.

Shouta: What kind of teachers were they?

Izuku: Shitty teachers.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Nezu with Naomasa.

Nezu: Midoriya, good news!

Izuku: Let me guess. The country accepted his proposal.

Nezu: Much better!

Izuku: What do you mean?

Nezu: My proposal was not to set you free, due to the fact that I was not sure if the country would accept with that idea. My proposal was to send you to UA as a reformatory course but, after what is happening now, the country has decided on its own to offer you two things.

Izuku: Ok, go ahead.

Nezu: The first is freedom to you, and probation to ex-villains Stain, Overhaul and All for One. Not to mention the possibility of coming to UA to continue your studies.

Izuku: Well, I don't mind that. And the second?

Nezu then passed a tile to Izuku.

Nezu: Congratulations, Izuku Midoriya, you have just been given the license to be a hero.

Izuku then became silent.

Izuku: WHAT? Isn't there a test or something?

Nezu: Of course there is, but I would say that after all your deeds, you passed it in full. It is with honor that I officially name you a hero, not only in the heart, but also legally! I wanted to make the catchphrase while I was taking off your handcuffs, but I see there is no need for that.

Izuku: Oh, right, I'm sorry about that.

Nezu: It doesn't matter. Good luck getting out.

Nezu and the others then started go to the exit.

Izuku: Nezu, two last question ...

Nezu: Go ahead.

Izuku: First question, what class am I in?

Nezu: 1A and Aizawa here will be your teacher. I expect to see you on the first day of school which will be in a week with everything you need to move you to the dorms.

Shouta: That doesn't surprise me.

Izuku: Ok, second question ... Now that I'm licensed ... I have no limit to using my quirk for my transport, do I?

Nezu: Well, yes, you can use it as much as you want to get around.

Izuku: Eh, that's what I was hoping for.

Izuku then headed for the window.

Izuku: Well, see you at school, Prof Aizawa.

Izuku then climbed onto the window and then stepped forward and made Kaisel appear under his feet and then began riding him to his home.

Naomasa: Now, this is a badass exit.

Shouta: Whatever.

The three then left the room, towards UA

With Izuku.

Izuku thoughts: Well, now I'm in class with Ocha, but at the same time I'm in class with Izumi and the others

Izuku thoughts: Well, now I'm in class with Ocha, but at the same time I'm in class with Izumi and the others. Who knows, perhaps, deep down, they too are slightly repentant. Maybe one day they will deserve my forgiveness, but that day is not too close yet.

Izuku then arrived home, had to explain what happened to Kai, Chizome, Eri and Hisashi before going to sleep. One more week before his dream begins ... Wait, his dream has already begun. He is already a hero.