New Kid

Taehyung POV 
I get to school very uninterested, as per usual. I'm not your school type of kid. I come to school for two reasons and two reasons only.

One because it's mandatory and if I don't go enough days, my parents could get in trouble and we don't want that. And two because of all the hotties and cuties at school I can convince to sleep with me.

See I'm the F boi at this school. I've slept with a bunch of people. Doesn't matter what you are. I've slept with girls, guys, trans people, teachers, and so on. 

My parents are completely fine with this. Well with me sleeping around with women. I don't tell them about the guys and I never will. And if a guy starts to open his mouth, me and my friends shut them up. Haha.

But anyways, enough about me and my life. Let's talk about today. I didn't want to come in today, but I heard the rumor that there was a new student in school today. So of course I was going to check them out because why the fuck not?

I walk into my first period and sit in the back corner seat where I always sit. I was greeted by my friends.

"Hey, Taehyung!" Bogum, my first friend, says while we do our handshake.

"Whassup man?" I say before doing my handshake with Baekhyun, my other friend.

And I head nod to the rest of the people there. I don't know nor do I care enough to learn what their names are. I mean I only hang out with them in class so…

"So what are you doing here? I thought you didn't come on Tuesdays?" Baekhyun asked while sitting next to me.

"Bro, don't be stupid. Taehyung is here to check out the new student, see if they are worth his time." Bogum said to him while sitting in front of me.

"Oh?" Baekhyun says to me.

"You know it." I say while winking at him.

We laugh.

"Ok, class." The teacher says while turning off the lights. "We are going to get started now."

Man, her voice is annoying and irritating. I don't even know her name. Mrs. ? Jung? No that's too easy. It was something weird. Oh well, don't remember. But she is a bitch, so I'm going to call her Mrs. Bitch. Lol.

She starts to talk about something very boring in history, like no one cares. Just shut up already. I regret coming today. I hate this class. Should have skipped it.

But then the door opens. Two boys walk into the room. I can't get a good look at them, but it can't be that the new kid is in my class. No way.

Mrs. Bitch turns on the lights and I see that goodie two shoes kid. Monhe or something like that. And there was an unfamiliar kid there with his back to us.

"Is that the new kid?" Baekhyun whispered to us.

"I think so." Bogum whispered back.

"Well if he's friends with Monhe, he's probably some ugly nerd. So not worth my time… unless he does my homework." I say while laughing and my boys laugh too.

Monhe gets a note from Mrs. Bitch and starts saying something to the new kid.

"Ok, class we have a new student in our class." She explained. "He is going to introduce himself a bit before we continue."

Monhe leaves finally and we get to see the new kid's face. He turns around and it's like slow motion. He looks up at the class and smiles.

Girls gasped and then squealed. Some guys squealed too. But my jaw dropped. He was actually pretty good looking, nothing like I expected.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He said while bowing.

His voice was deep too. But it doesn't match what his face looks like.

"My name is Kim Jungkook. I just turned 16. Um… I enjoy things like art, sports or just working out in general. And that's all I can think about me. Hope we can get along this year." He finished.

"Oh 16? When is your birthday?" Mrs. Bitch asked him.

"The first, ma'am." He answered.

"So it really just passed. Ok, does anyone have any questions for Jungkook before we move on?" 

A girl raises her hand "What's your shoe size?" She asked him.

A classic question to know the size of downstairs.

"My shoe size? Um… I don't know. A 9 to a 10. Maybe a 10 ½." The kid answers surprisingly not knowing what it meant.

The girls giggled in excitement.

"Ok anymore more questions?"

"Are your parents just as good looking as you are?" Someone asked.

"Well I was adapted, so I didn't get any genes from my parents. But my mom was a very beautiful lady and my dads now are handsome too." He answered.

"What about your biological father?" They asked.

"Never knew him. He left us the day I was born." He said with a shrug.

"Ok that's enough questions." Mrs. Bitch says. "Jungkook, take one of the empty spots."

Jungkook slowly walked from the front of the class and sat next to the weird kid who called himself BamBam, but his real name was something hard to say.

The girls and gays were disappointed and Bambam was shocked.

"Damn, he's hotter than I expected." I say while looking towards him.

"Oh, Taehyung turning gay for the new kid." One of the boys, whose names I don't know, says.

Me, Baekhyun, and Bogum look at him like his stupid. Which he is.

"You know Taehyung is omni, right?" Baekhyun says to him.

"Wait, really?" He answers.

"Yes. That's why he's so popular in the "people liking him" community because anyone could have a chance with him. Because he's not limited to one gender." Bogum explained.

"Wow…" The guy says in shock.

"What? Why so surprised? Is it because I don't look like that type of person? News flash, doesn't matter what you identify as, if you fit into my standards, you have a chance with me." I say to him.

"Oh ok." He says.

"Yep. And right now, the new kid is who I'm after." I say with a smirk.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I totally did NOT forget to update. Haha😅😅😅.... Anyways...Please stay safe and healthy. I purple you all 💜💜💜