The Ending

Happy Belated birthday to our hope and sunshine. J-HOPE.

It has now been 4 years since Jungkook moved in with Taehyung

Jungkook is 23 and he, after getting his bachelor's degree in elementary education, is now being trained to become an elementary school teacher.

Taehyung is 24 and on the road to becoming a prosecutor. He has also got his bachelor's degree, but in political science. He's currently in his second to last year of law school.

During this time, because Namjin paid for their tuition, Jungkook and Taehyung saved up enough  money to buy themselves a cheap, little house. With their hard work, that house was made into their home.

 With their hard work, that house was made into their home

It's Valentine's Day. Taehyung had very special plans for today, but those were ruined by him having to stay late at the court for his training. Those plans were him finally proposing to Jungkook. 

They had been dating for a little over 7 years now. Taehyung felt that it was the perfect time to tie the knot. He asked Namjin, who of course gave him their blessings, and he brought the ring and created a plan to propose.

He was going to take off, but Jungkook, who was clueless to Tae's entire plan, said that he should still go. That they didn't have to celebrate Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day because it's about showing love to your significant other and they can, and already do, that everyday.

So Taehyung agreed not wanting to tell Jungkook the real reason why he wanted to take off.

Taehyung POV
I pulled into the driveway of my house. Sitting back in the seat, I take notice of the car next to me. Jungkook's car. I stared sadly at the flowers, bunny stuffed animal and chocolate covered fruit.

No cards. We both think those are overrated.

All my plans went down the drain when he found out that I had training today. I wanted to take off, but didn't, in fear that he would find out. Why couldn't Valentine's Day be tomorrow? (meaning Saturday)