Dude, you're in LOVE

Taehyung POV
We have been working on this project for a couple of weeks now at this point. I have to play my best cards onto Jungkook and only some of them have made him blush. That's it.

This boy is one tough case to crack. I wonder what will work on him. I already have gotten him to let my cheek his cheek, but nothing more. Hmm?

I have something to try.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" I say to Jungkook, who is waiting at my car, while I walk to my car, unlocking it.

"Y-yea." He said while opening the passenger door.

We both get into the car and I start it up. Then I put it to gas and pull out.

"Hyung?" He called out.

"Hmm?" I answered, not taking my eyes off of the road.

"Sorry for running out like that. No one has done that for a long time, so I guess I got flustered." He explained to me.

"It's fine." I say while looking at him quickly. I smirked. "So I make you flustered now?"

"W-what? No, it's was just that the action-"

I chuckled. "Relax, I was kidding." I say.

He let out a breath of relief.

"Or was I?" I quickly added.

He gasped. "Hyung!" He exclaimed, making me laugh again.

We pulled into the driveway of his house and got out and headed inside, straight to his room.

Time to play that card.

We got to his room and Jungkook sat down on his bed.

"Hey, Kook. Can I borrow a shirt? I want to be a little bit more comfortable." I asked.

"Yea, sure." He said while getting up.

By the time he gets the shirt, I make sure to be completely shirtless.

He walked back into the room and his eyes went straight to my chest.

"Thanks." I say while pretending to not notice.

Jungkook had a blush on his face. "Yea, no problem." He said while going back to the bed.

I turn around and he is still staring. "Like what you see?" I asked.

"Eh? Y-yes, I mean No! I mean, not that it's bad, I-I just wasn't staring." He stuttered out.

"It's ok to like what you see." I say while walking over to him. "I like what I see too." 

I put my hand under his chin and pushed up, making him look at me. A blush quickly forms across his face.

I smirked and leaned down and kissed him. He didn't push me away, but instead he kissed back. I slowly pushed him onto the bed and started to kiss his neck.

"That tickles." He says while giggling a little at me.

I continued to kiss at his neck, without making hickey. My hand slid under his shirt. It went up his abs and to his chest where I grazed my hand over his nipples.

"That feels different." Jungkook tells me while breathing heavily.

"But in a good way, right Baby." I whispered before nibbling at his ear.

"M-maybe…" was his answer.

I chuckled and pulled away from him. I pushed up my upper body, so I could see Jungkook's face right now.