Blast from the past

No one POV
It was a cool, quiet Saturday morning. Jungkook was sitting on the couch, playing video games. Him and Taehyung decided not to work on the project this weekend because Taehyung had to do something with his family. Namjin was doing a little work before they relaxed for the weekend. In all it was just a chill day.

*ding dong*

The sound for the gate alarm ringing made Jungkook pause his game. He looked skeptically at the door before standing up and going over to it.

He looked at the security and saw a woman standing at the gate. He shrugged and pressed the button to open the gate and waited for her to get to the front door.

He opened the door and looked at the woman standing there. She looked around late 50s to early 60s. She seemed to be around 5.6 to 5.8 in height. She wore a purple dress with white flowers on it. She, in all, looked like she was trying to turn back time.

Jungkook looked at her confused. He knew all of his parents' friends and none of them looked like her. He's never seen her before.

She looked at Jungkook confused too. "Hello, how are you today?" She asked him.

"I'm pretty good. How are you?" He asked back to be polite.

She smiled at his politeness. "I'm great. Um... does Kim Namjoon live here?" She asked while looking at the nice house.

Jungkook didn't know if he should answer honestly or not. He thought about it and decided to answer honestly because how much damage could an old lady do to his Pa. And maybe she has something important to tell him.

"Yea, he does." Jungkook told her.

"Oh great! Can I see him?" She asked. 

"Um… who's asking?" Jungkook asked.

"Someone who hasn't seen him in a while and misses him." She tells him.

"Well, he's kinda busy." Jungkook told her.

"Can you go convince him?" She asked, hopefully.

Jungkook sighs. "Ok, I'll go see if he can come to the door. He was very busy last time I checked and he usually doesn't like to be distracted." He spoke with honest words. 

"Thank you." She said while sighing a sigh of relief.

Jungkook gives her one more nod before closing the door and heading over to the stairs.

Jungkook walked up one floor and then went into his parents' office. "Pa." He said while entering the room.

"Yes, Jungkook." Namjoon said while turning to face his son.

"Sorry for disturbing you guys." Jungkook said while looking down.

"No, it's fine. What do you need, Kook?" Namjoon said with a smile.

"Yea, who was at the door?" Jin asked.

"That's why I'm here. Pa, there's some lady, at the door, who wants to see you. She said that she was someone who you haven't seen in awhile and misses you." Jungkook explained.

Namjoon and Jin exchanged looks of confusion. 

"Did she say anything else about herself?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook shook his head no. "But she did seem very desperate." Jungkook told him.

"Ok. Thanks for telling me, Jungkook." Namjoon said before going to see who it was.

Namjoon goes downstairs and goes to the door and opens it. His heart dropped when he saw who it was. He thought that he'd never see her ever again.