Senior Appreciation Day

3 weeks before the project is due

With Jin and Namjoon finally accepting the Taekook relationship and everyone being happy, things were going very smoothly in the Kim household.

Jungkook POV 
We were sitting at lunch, just talking and having a good time. And by "we" I mean, me, Ryujin, Minho and Yugyeom. Just best friends giggling at nothing.

All of a sudden, the seat next to me gets pulled out and taken by someone. Everyone turns and looks at the person who just sat down at our table.

"Hi!" She says with a lot of enthusiasm.

"Hello?" "Hey." "Hi." "Howdy?" We all say to her.

"Sorry for disturbing your conversation." She says to us.

"No, it's fine." Ryujin said while the rest of us nodded.

"I'm guessing that y'all don't know who I am?" She asked.

We nodded.

"Well, Hi, I'm Seo Soojin. I'm a senior." She said while waving at us. "Oh and you can just call me Noona or Unni because Sunbae makes me feel too old."

We nodded. "I'm Kim Jungkook, Noona." I started off.

"Kim Yugyeom." "Lee Minho." "Shin Ryujin."

"Well it's nice to meet you all. But as to why I'm here, I wanted to ask Jungkook here a question." Noona says while smiling at me.

"Me?" I say.

"Yep." She says. "Can you be my underclassmen partner for senior appreciation day?"

"Senior appreciation day?" I say, confused while looking at my friends.

"Yea, it's a day where the underclassmen honor their seniors because it's their last year." Yugyeom explained.

"And the Noona chose a male underclassmen to wear their uniform, and whatever as they put you in, for the day. While the Hyungs chose a female to do the same." Minho continued.

"Ah." I say while nodding.

"Yea, so do you want to be my underclassmen for senior appreciation day?" Noona asked again.

"Um, sure. I think that will be fun." I agreed. 

"Ok, thanks. Here's my number. I'll text you my address and you come to my house next Friday and I'll get you ready for the day." She said while standing up.

"Ok, see you then." I say to her.

Time skip 

"Hey, Hyung." I called out.

"Yes, baby?" He said while turning to me.

"Who is your underclassmen partner for senior appreciation day today?" I asked.

"Well *wrapped arms around me* I wanted to have you do it, but I can't so I asked Ryujin." He tells me.

"Oh ok, but good thing you couldn't choose me because I already have been chosen, so…" I say while walking to get my backpack.