I love you

Jungkook POV 
"Guys, I have something to tell y'all." I say to them as I put the drinks down.

We were out at our favorite part of the school field, anyway from everyone. Our school apparently let you go outside for lunch when it's nice outside. I decided to tell them about my sorta crush on Hyung.

"What's up, Kook?" Minho says.

"Yea, you can tell us anything." Ryujin adds.

"Ok. But you guys can't get mad. Promise." I say to them.

"Kooks, you're our friend. Nothing you say will make us mad at you." Yugyeom explained to me.

"Not even if I tell you guys that I might have a crush on Kim Taehyung?" I say, hopeful.

"Yes, even if- YOU WHAT!?" Yugyeom screamed.

"Jungkook!" Ryujin says. "Everyone in this school and you choose that douchebag?"

"You guys said that you wouldn't get mad." I say while looking like the 'TwT' face.

"Except when you tell us something like that!" Minho says.

"Well, while we were working on the project together, we just started to get closer. The feeling just started to come up and he helped me realize that I was a demi. And we have sex and now I'm in confusion about my feelings for him." I spit out trying to explain myself before they got even madder at me.

"YOU GUYS FUCKED!?" Yugyeom screams at me.

I covered my mouth. Shit! I'm dead.

"Kim Jungkook!" Ryujin yells while grabbing her ruler and coming at me.

I stand up and run away from her. I look back and they are all chasing after me. I'm dead.

Eventually I end up on the ground and they are pretending to hit me, except Ryujin, she is actually hitting me with her ruler.

"I'm sorry." I say for the billionth time. "Guys, I seriously need your help."

"With?" Minho says while stopping Ryujin from hitting me.

"With figuring this out. Please." I say while pouting and giving them puppy eyes.

"Fine, let's go back to our spot." Yugyeom said while helping me up.

We got back to our spot and I explained everything to them, even Taehyung-hyung's confession.

"So he told you he loved you first?" Minho asked 

"Yea." I say.

"Well it does sound like he likes you very much. But I still have my doubts." Ryujin says.

"Yes, me too." Minho says and Yugyeom nods.

"Yea. Yea. Ok, but how do I know for sure IF I like him. My dad told me to listen to my heart but it's just as confused as my head." I stated.

*bell rings*

We stand up and clean up our stuff to go back inside.

"Well, that's what I would have said. I guess just say if you get those feelings." Minho says to me 

"Yea, but how do I-"

We stop dead in our tracks and stare at the pair at the hallway right in front of us. All of our jaws dropped.

Kim Taehyung and Minatozaki Sana

They were rubbing up against each other and acting all lovey dovey with each other with loving looks. Sana-seonbae was playing with his shirt and tie. And Taehyung-hyung was smirking at her while pushing her hair out of her face.

The Project | Taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें