"My apologies, Granger, I was just trying to see what would happen!"

The two girls glared at each other, quickly turning around as they heard a noise come from one of the bathroom stalls from across the room. Y/N turned towards the sound, her wand gripped in her hand tightly, but at a discrete position in case anything happened.

"I'd try putting it in the water."

Y/N rolled her eyes at the familiar voice, "Hello Myrtle."

The ghost giggled as it floated towards her, her eyes looking at the egg amused. Myrtle looked at Y/N with a sly smile.

"Cedric told me you'd be here. In fact, he gave me a hint to tell you."

Y/N looked at the ghost in front of her skeptically, "And that was what exactly?"

Myrtle wore a small smirk as she flew closer to Y/N, the Ravenclaw backing up as she did. Within a few seconds, the ghost was just a few inches from her, the Golden Trio watching. Ron and Harry both looked to Hermione, her face holding a scowl as she watched the interaction in front of her.

"You have to take a bath with it," Myrtle said with a giggle. Y/N's face flushed, a dark crimson immediately rising to her cheeks.

"Pardon?"

Myrtle just giggled as she floated back a few feet.

"You heard me."

Y/N's mouth opened and closed, her eyes quickly darting to her friends, their eyes wide and mouths agape. Ron spoke up after a few seconds.

"Well? Get on with it, the second task is in two days, you have to figure this out now."

"Ronald, if you haven't been paying attention I have to get in the tub with it, and you're all standing here!"

Ron's face blazed a light pink as his mouth formed into an O-shape. Y/N looked down at the egg for a moment, her eyebrows knitting together as she thought. A sigh left her mouth.

"You three," she said, pointing to the Golden Trio, "Turn around."

Hermione, Ron, and Harry all shared questioning looks, their eyes immediately widening as they saw Y/N put the egg down and start to lift the hem of her sweater over her.

"Well, don't just gawk at me! Turn around you dimwits!"

The three quickly turned around, Hermione wearing the darkest blush out of all of them. She had seen a little out of Y/N's abdomen peeking out from under the sweater before she could get it off fully, wild, slightly inappropriate thoughts running through her mind.

Y/N started to undress herself out of her sweatshirt and leggings, now leaving her in her underwear. The three heard her shuffle behind them before the sound of someone hitting the water alerted them, all of them turning around to see Y/N now sitting against the edge of the tub, only in her bra and panties, but she was covered by bubbles so it wasn't anything too much to see.

Y/N looked at her friends, all of them watching, Hermione wearing a small blush at the sight of Y/N's bare collarbones. The Ravenclaw turned back to Myrtle, the ghost dipping into the water a few yards in front of her.