ᖇᗴᗩᒪITY

It was already dusky around Castle Enhypen. The moon hasn't shown up giving no source of light outside the castle. Though there was one single light source. The fire coming from the lamp that was carried by one of the mentors.

It was Jungkook and Lisa who came around midnight to fetch the ilanders. It's been only a day after Geonu died. Namjoon ordered them both to fetch the boys.

"I can't believe Namjoon wanted to bring them there now! They're probably deep in their slumber! It will be harsh to disturb them!" Lisa snickered upon crossing her arms.

"Doll! Have you forgotten already? Namjoon asked us to do this too when TXT was on their final 10 too! I remember it as clear as water!" Jungkook chuckled, slightly raising the lamp. He helped Lisa stepped down to the lower ground by offering his hand. Lisa accepted his offer, chuckling as she step down.

"Yeah! I'll never forget that! That's when we caught Yeonjun and Yeji having their make out session!" She said bellowing her laugh and was soon joined by Jungkook.

A few more minutes and they have arrived at the Castle's front gate. Lisa took out the walkie talkie from her back pocket and pressed the red button. Jungkook raised the lamp blowing on the fire, completely eliminating their light source.

The walkie talkie made a buzzing sound before Hueningkai spoke from the other line.

"Yes! Cutie on the line! How may I help you!" He said with a playful tone. A faint laugh could be heard as well.

"Huening! Were here! Open the gates!" Lisa ordered looking at Jungkook who was now drawing out his sword.

"Okay!" The boy replied and they could hear the sound of keyboards. "The gates will open within a minute! Good luck!" He said and Lisa nodded her head to Jungkook as a signal.

Lisa picked her guns from the harnesses on her thighs. They waited for a minute and the front gates started moving. A loud clanging of metals could be heard making the two squint their eyes due to the painful noise.

As soon as they entered the gates, Lisa called Kai again from the walkie talkie. "We're in! Start the clock!" She said and a playful chuckle could be heard just as when the doors started closing again.

"Keep us updated!" Kai said from the other line.

Lisa ignored him and started wandering her eyes on the hallway as they went to the common room. She paused and stared at the empty paintings hanged on the walls. Jungkook paused as well noticing Lisa stopped from walking.

"Doll! Let's go! We only have ten minutes to get them out!" Jungkook said plainly pulling Lisa by her wrist.

They arrived at the end of the hallway facing a wooden door. Jungkook placed his ear on the door listening from the sounds that's coming from the other side of the door.

He could hear faint growls and a few stuffs getting broke and shattered.

"They're making quite a mess! Probably because the end of this season is near!" Jungkook whispered as he slightly opened the door. He paused halfway and turned to the girl emitting a confused look.

"Did Kai told you where those kids sleep?" He asked whispering. "East Wing" Lisa replied shortly pointing her gun to the door.

Jungkook nodded his head and continued opening the door. As soon as the door opened. Lisa started shooting at the zombies that immediately run towards them.

Her gun wasn't making any sound since she always put a silencer on it. However, the zombies running towards them were causing noise as they kept hitting stuffs on their way.