ᗪᗴᗪᑌᑕTIOᑎՏ II

As soon as everyone woke up, they decided to finish their daily routines first before they gathered at the West Wing Common Room to talk.

First on to share was K and his team.

"When we arrived in the room... There were hundreds of flags in there! You guys saw it too!" He said standing in front of everyone.

"So we thought, they may be lying to us about BTS being the first champion!" Geonu added.

"There's like hundreds of flags in there. And most of them looked really old!" Nicholas said.

"And there's something else... The huge round table... If you touch it, your information will appear on the center in hologram! I think the table is some kind of  a high-tech equipment!" K explained.

He shared everything he thought about it before Heeseung proceeded on the front carrying an old brown leather bag.

He was carrying the same bag since last night. But he didn't bother to open it after the chase.

"First! I want to ask Sunoo and Jaebeom!" He said and turned to the two. "Did you see Ms. Chaeryeong opened the books when you helped her?" He asked and the two looked at each other.

"No! She asked us to leave first!" Jaebeom replied.

"Alright... So, we find the library whom you guys speak of! But... something is really off with the books in there!" Heeseung then opened the bag and took out a book.

The others were surprised. They did't expect Heeseung to sneak a book put of its shelf.

"These book! And along all the books in that library are all chained!" He said and the others scoffed in disagree.

"It's true! All of them are chained! But when we opened them..." Jake then turned to Heeseung and he opened the book in front of them.

The book had nothing written in them but the others doesn't understand why Heeseung is showing them an empty book.

"All of the books in there are like this one! Nothing's written in every page!" He said trying to convince he others to believe.

"If there's nothing in there, why would they chain the books?" Geonu asked but Heeseung and his team doesn't know the answers as well.

"There's something more! We found a trap door that led us to another room! The room is filled with several shelves of scrolls!" Daniel said and nodded his head at Heeseung as a signal.

"But like the books..." Heeseung took out a scroll from the bag and show it to them.

The scroll had nothing written on it like the book.

"These scroll is also chained like the books! And after searching again!" Heeseung took out something from the bag again.

It's a small and old chest. And it's locked.

"This chest! We don't know what's inside and we need a key to open it!" He said and gave the chest to K.

They looked at it one by one and the last one to look was Geonu.

"That's all we found then we went to the door on the corner of the room that led us to a tunnel. And then that's where we bumped with Jay hyung and the others!" Jungwon explained.

"The keyhole is strange... It looks like a symbol of..." everyone turned to Geonu when he suddenly stood up and ran to the window.

"Geonu? What's wrong?" Seon asked and Geonu turned to them with a satisfied smile.

"I think I know where we can find the key!" He said but the others are still confused.

Geonu returned to his seat giving the chest back to Heeseung and he put it back in the bags.

"We have to wait until it gets dark! That way, yoy guys will understand!" He said and he sounded a little excited.

Jay then proceeded to the front to share what they've seen.

He turned to his team first and sighed. He will have to remember everything that happened last night once again.

And just even thinking that a statue is moving is already scaring him.

"Last night, we arrived in what seemed like a throne room... There was a silver pathway in the middle which turns out to be a booby trap... And around it... are a flood of blood..." he said and everyone widened their eyes in surprise.

"Blood!!?" Daniel and Jungwon exclaimed.

"So that explains why your shoes are covered in blood last night!" Geonu exclaimed as well.

"There was a door at the end of the room, Sunghoon and I went there and we got locked... The next thing we knew was that Sunoo and Jaebeom are screaming..." Jay then nodded at Jaebeom and Sunoo as they were the ones that seen the statues clearly.

Sunoo felt himself shivering so Jaebeom decided to explain for him.

"I was trying to open the door... when Sunoo started grabbing me. When I turned, I saw..." he paused and his lips trembled.

"T-the statues... T-they were moving..." he said amd as if a strong and cold wind passed by freezing them in silence.

"They were coming from where we came... They were approaching us in a line pointing crossbows at us!" Sunoo finally managed to speak but he was tearing up.

"They avoided the silver pathway as if they knew it was a trap! And they chased us until we bumped into Heeseung hyung and the others!" He added and Heeseung's team had no idea that a bunch of moving statues were the ones that chased them.

"Moving statues!? Please! Are you sure it's not the mentors you saw?!" Nicholas hissed and they all flinched when Sunoo stood up kicking the table.

The table was more like thrown away after Sunoo kicked it. This is the very first time they've seen Sunoo being like this.

"You're not listening! It's because you weren't the one who's seen them!" He yelled and ran away.

Jungwon and Jake immediately ran to follow him.

"Oh come on! Seriously! A statue? Moving!?" Even Nicholas doesn't believed what they said.

Jay felt himself tearing up as he defended their side.

"It's true! We saw it too! When Jaebeom and I were trying to close there to prevent them from coming in, I saw them! It was freaking moving statue!" He drawled and facepalmed himself.

"Castle Enhypen had so much mysteries than I thought..." Geonu whispered to himself.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.