ᑭᑌᑎIՏᕼᗰᗴᑎT

It was late at night and everyonee gathered at the ground.

Some were nervous but mostly curious.

Namjoon stood in front of everyone with the rest of the mentors standing behind him.

Taehyun had informed him of the ilanders breaking their golden rule.

The mentors turned as Taehyung and Yoongi arrived. But what caught their attention were they were both carrying something.

Or should be said someone, both Kai and Jungwon who were sound asleep.

"What happened to them!?" Yuna rushed to them while the two put Kai and Jungwon down.

The two are still sleeping while Yuna started checking Kai.

"Don't worry about them! They're just asleep! They must have so much fun while talking!" Taehyung explained. "Well, what would you expect from kids!" He added.

"Duh! It's not like you and Jungkook are any different!" Yuna fired back rolling her eyes at him.

"Wake them up!" Namjoon ordered so Yoongi took his gun and fired on the sky making everyone flinch.

Even the two woke up in surprise and Kai shot a glare at Yoongi.

While Jungwon looked around very confused.

Heeseung walked towards Jungwon and pulled to join them.

Jungwon immediately notice that only Hanbin, Niki and Taki are the only ones that weren't there.

"What's going on?" Jungwon whisper-asked Heeseung. "Sunghoon said they already know we sneaked out the other night!" Heeseung replied and Jungwon felt sudden nervous.

He turned to find Kai and saw him looking worried at him.

"If I remember it properly! I made sure to tell you not to break this golden rule!" Jisoo spoke as she walk towards in front of them.

"You were so eager of finding informations which you can obtain by passing your tests! You made a decision of breaking the rule just because you lack trust in yourself!"

"And since you didn't break the rule just once! But did it four times! You seem to love being outside that much!"

Jisoo nodded at Namjoon and he man led the ilanders to the ground. Soobin, Yeji and Jisoo also came with them.

The first thing they noticed is that the armoury is closed. Second are the table filled with weapons.

"Isn't that the weapons Sir.Yoongi asked us to pick?" Jake asked as he was recognizing his bow.

Both Heeseung and K agreed.

On the table.

There are swords, guns, daggers and bow and arrows.

The daggers for Jay, Nicholas and Taki.

The bows and arrows for Heeseung, K, Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon.

The guns for Sunghoon and Niki.

And a sword for Hanbin.

Namjoon instructed them to take their weapons and so they did.

"Now... Since you couldn't trust yourself enough of passing your tests, you broke your one and only rule. So your punishment, is to stay out of Castle Enhypen all night!"

After Namjoon finished his sentence, it put everyone in a panic surprise.

Especially to those that seen something unreal.