ᒪIᐯᗴՏ ᗩT ᖇIՏK

Jungwon felt his heart beating as if running a race. He can hear the endless growls of the hounds.

His hands are trembling but he chose to be brave for his hyungs and his younger friends.

All of them turned at once when one of the barricaded window got budged.

The archers pointed their arrows at them. Sunghoon and Niki are pointing their guns at the window as well.

All of them did not take off their eyes on the window.

Until.

"Wait! Isn't that Heeseung hyung and Jake hyung!?" Jungwon suddenly flinched and started listening carefully.

"T-they're screaming! W-why are they screaming!?" Sunoo exclaimed nearly in a panic.

K gripped his bow tightly and shutted his eyes close.

I shouldn't have left them there...

He thought to himself.

It felt lile their screams were torturing them even more. What could've happened to them. Why are they screaming in so much pain.

What is happening to them.

"Why aren't we doing anything? We have to help them!!!" Sunghoon yelled frantically.

"How!? If we open anyting here we're dead!" Nicholas hissed and Sunghoon kicked the table in anger.

"What about them!!? Fu**ing listen to their screams!!! They need our help!!!" Sunghoon tried grabbing Nicholas' collar but Jay and Hanbin are trying to stop him.

"K hyung!" Taki slowly turned to K with his eyes pleading. "What do we do?" He asked.

"Stop it Sunghoon! There's only two of them out there! We have to keep this number!!!" Nicholas yelled.

Sunghoon amd Nicholas started yelling at each other. While Hanbin, Jay and Niki are trying to stop them from arguing.

K smiled at Taki and patted his shoulder. Then he leaned closer to him stroking the younger's hair.

"Don't worry! We're not gonna let Heeseung and Jake die out there!" K said and faced his friends.

"Alright stop!!!" K yelled at them gaining their attention. "I'm going outside! Anyone who have the guts are so welcome of joining me!" He said immediately making Nicholas frown.

"Are you insane? You're only gonna let yourself killed!" Nicholas exclaimed and K immediately grabbed his collar pinning him to the wall.

"Listen to them! They are screaming for our help!!! And as long as I can hear them! I will not abandon them!!!" He muttered and let him go.

"I'm coming with you!" Hanbin and Sunghoon said in unison.

"Alright! The three of us will go! Stay here!" K said and he approached the door with the two.

They can still hear the hounds trying to break in. K signalled everyone to hide somewhere as he was about to open the door.

While both the archers and shooters are waiting to shoot whatever's waiting for them outside.

As soon as K opened the door. A hound attacked that was greeted by their arrows and bullets.

The three went out as K and Sunghoon continiously fired at them.

Hanbin scanned the area and his eyes widened seeing another familiar creature who captured both of his friends.

K felt lile his heart was being torn upon seeing how painful it must've been for the two.