9. Bias struck.

Yeona was jumping and running throughout the house and reading V's comment every minute. She squealed with happiness.

"Will you stop already?" Eunji said.

"No!"

"Its been an hour since you are jumping Yeona!" Eunji said.

Yeona finally settled on the couch and read the comment again before cheering on it.

"I still cant bring myself to believe this! I am dreaming Eunji!"

Eunji flopped beside Yeona.

"Ouch! Yaa!" Yeona screeched.

"See you aren't dreaming." Eunji smirked.

"You didn't need to pinch me!" Yeona looked at her arm where Eunji had pinched.

"Trust me it was needed." Eunji stuck her tongue out.

Yeona looked at her disgustingly.

"I am going to get a shower." Eunji said and walked upstairs to Yeona's bathroom.

Yeona laid on the couch and turned to Naver.
'Kim Taehyung pictures' she typed and hit search.

The results flashed in front of her face and Yeona blushed looking at his pictures. She flapped her legs, hitting them against the couch. She pressed the phone to her face. Then something struck her.

'What's Taehyung's ideal type?' She hit the search.

The results were served and she opened the first link she got. Her expression changed from happy to disappointed. Meanwhile Eunji walked down to her and saw her face.

"What's wrong? Weren't you jumping around in here minutes ago?" Eunji asked.

"Ya. But..."

"But?"

"I looked up for...V's ideal type..."

"And you are not satisfied?"

"No. His...his ideal type is so not me!"

"Tell me him type then." Eunji crossed her arms across her chest.

"Umm. Yes this. See this...his ideal type has to be funny which I am not. Then my sense of fashion is absolute shit..."

"I agree on the second one." Eunji interrupted.

"Listen to me for once!"

"Nae nae. Go on."

"Yes so he wants someone who loves to cook and I hardly can make anything properly and then video games. I can't play any and his ideal type says that as a thing..." Yeona said, her voice trailing off.

"Firstly, I don't think someone can actually lay out a set of requirements about how they want a person to be. People can't mould others according to their need and wish. Love just happens irrespective of the 'ideal type' thing. And secondly why are you sad? Not like V will marry you or something. He'll marry someone famous." Eunji said calmly.

"He doesn't want to marry someone famous."

"Oh whatever. The chances are quite low."

"Never zero."

"Ya ya whatever."

"Should I try being what he likes in a girl?"

"No! Do them only if you want to and not to impress anyone else, specially an idol for God's sake!"

"Nae nae."

"I don't get the hype about these idols honestly."

Yeona gave Eunji a dirty look before turning back to her phone and looking at pictures of V.