37. Yeppeuda (Beautiful).

Eunji wasn't any better the next evening. She would occasionally cry and start blabbering about her cheating on David. She curled up in her bed all day refusing to meet anyone's eye except Yeona and Ye-jun.

Yeona couldn't bring herself to tell Eunji about her date with Taehyung. She didn't want to hurt her and hence thought it better to keep the date a secret for the time being.

'We have enough time...' Yeona thought while deciding on keep the secret.

However, she didn't leave Eunji in her whole butterfly-in-the-stomach phase. Eunji didn't step out of her house for the next few days and Yeona would be with her once she was off her work.

The day of date finally came and Yeona had no choice but lie to Eunji about having overtime at work. Ye-jun promised to take care of Eunji instead.

Finishing off her work early, Yeona rushed home. Taking a quick shower she sat infront of her closet choosing a good outfit.

"Mmm... Will he like this?" She whispered while picking up one dress.

"Annio..." She answered herself.

After about good fifteen minutes of brainstorming, Yeona finally decided on a dress.

"This...is the one..." She said picking out the outfit.

Once the dress was choosen, she set on her dresser to look for the minimum makeup she had

Once the dress was choosen, she set on her dresser to look for the minimum makeup she had. How much she wish Eunji and her skills.

"I hope I don't mess up." Yeona said as she picked up her makeup brush.

Yeona had been ecstatic since the last night, and why not she be. It was Kim Taehyung she was going on a date with. She couldn't stop smiling the whole day and Prosecutor Noh's assistant was bound to ask if she was okay.

"Gwencchanayo?" She had asked.

"Nae? Nae..." Yeona replied smiling, a bit flustered.

Once done with the make-up, Yeona swiftly put on her outfit and picked up her phone and purse.

Looking at the mirror one last time, adjusting the shirt and the dress, Yeona took a deep breath.

"You got this Yeona. You got this." She assured herself.

Jumping down to the hall, she put on her heels and rushed out of her house.

"Okay. Its 3.30." Yeona said looking at her watch.

"Still got one and half hour."

She booked a cab which arrived in no time and she drove to her date destination.

As the car approached 'Oil Tank Culture Park', she grew nervous. All her excited had turned to her shaking with nervousness. Her palms started to sweat.