24. Ye-jun comes back

Yeona sat with Eunji in the living room, excited to listen to Eunji's night with David. She had been blushing since a whole minute now.

"Tell me already Eunji!"

"I'll start from the beginning."

"Yes please."

"So we went on a date on Muchangpo Beach. He had decorated the place with..." Eunji explained the place to Yeona.

"Waah!"

"It was so beautiful Yeona! He made such efforts just for our simple date!"

"Nae!"

The two bepeu-ya talked about 'the night' at David's place and how flustered Eunji was. Eunji went on saying how she was a bit ashamed at first but it felt so good afterwards. She was blushing hard.

"Your face is red!"

"Annio!"

"It is Eunji!"

"But he really made efforts to make everything so perfect." Eunji said smiling.

"I can see that. I wish I had someone who could do these for me." Yeona said looking a bit sad.

"Wae? Don't you have your secret admirer? What was his name again? Yes. Mr. Park!"

"I don't even know who he is!"

"What if he is your love Kim Taehyung?" Eunji teased.

"As if." Yeona said.

Before they could talk any further, Eunji's phone rang and it was Ye-jun, her brother, calling them to inform them about his coming back to South Korea as he had got a job in Haneul Sports Academy.

Having hung up on him the girls continued talking, about things at work and with family.

"Can you apply some nail paint on my toes?" Eunji pouted.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Annio."

"Then why do you even ask?"

"I'll apply on your nails too! Now please!" Saying this Eunji handed Yeona a nail color.

Yeona got with the nail paint and Eunji looked at her phone when she noticed SUGA's text.

S:  Miss Dreamer, How about we go and watch a  movie tonight?

Eunji got busy with her phone but Yeona didn't let her continue for long.

They talked and when SUGA and David texted her about meeting that night, Eunji chose SUGA much to her own surprise.

"Yeona..."

"Mwo?"

"Tell me...how is... BTS like?"

Yeona was beyond shocked listening to Eunji say those words.

"You? Gwencchana?"

"Wae?"

"You and BTS?"

"No. I mean my bepeu-ya loves them so the least I can do is know about them." Eunji said acting all normal.

"God I must be dreaming."

Eunji slapped Yeona's arm.

"Yaah!"

"You aren't dreaming. Now tell me."

"So they are this boyband..." Yeona went on describing BTS, all her heart out.

"Hmm... So they are huge."