54. Togetherness

"I am so sorry! I am running late."

"I can clearly see that! I have been waiting for you since half an hour now!"

"Five more minutes I promise!"

"Five more minutes that's it. You get late by a minute more and we are over!"

"Okay okay. I am almost here."
Saying this the call was hung up.

The impatient sips of the drink placed on the table continued. The constant checking of the time.

"Hi!" A cheerful voice greeted.

"Finally here!"

"Mian mian." Taking the hand, kissing it, sweeping the frown off her face.

"I'll get us something to eat."

Returning back with a tray full of food, he settled down in his seat.

"So how's your noona?" She asked.

"She is doing very fine now. Although the accident has rendered her hands shaking. The doctor said its temporary and that she can paint again in no time. But she is getting impatient. Its her passion afterall." Ye-jun said sipping the cola.

"I can understand her. You know I really want to meet them sometime. Your noona and your friend without who's rejection we wouldn't have met."

"I'll take you home tomorrow then? Yeona is in Seoul too."

"Tomorrow? Isn't that too early?"

"Wae? You don't want to mee-"

"Anni... That's not the case. You know I just got out of this toxic relationship and I don't want to rush anything. I want to take me time with you..."

"I understand you Mirae and I am not rushing anything right now. I just want the people I love the most in this world to meet, not with any plans for future but casually. Its nothing to be pressured about. But its okay if you don't want to meet so soon." Ye-jun held her hand and smiled genuinely.
"I love you Mirae and know that I won't do anything you wouldn't like."

"I love you too. Lets meet them."

"Its fine Mirae. That can wait."

"No. I want to meet my boyfriend's people." She flashed a warm smile.

"Lets go tomorrow then?"

"Sure!"

"Oh... By the way..."

"Yes?"

"Are you... a BTS fan?"

"Oh my God yes!"

"Hmm..."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well... You see... The guy my noona is dating right now is... Min Yoongi... SUGA of BTS."

A long pause lingered.

"You are kidding right?" Mirae said chuckling nervously.

"Am not."

"OH My god!" Mirae almost shouted drawing attention from other customers.

"Shh! Yes now please let's not mention it to anyone. They haven't made it official."